• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Things to do while in the Hospital -Winner Announced! second post

Sponge Bath was my first thought, but they are hard to get from the right person....Start hitting on the male nurses, just practice a harsh lisp and pretend to only be interested in guys. After doing this for several days, request a sponge bath from a male nurse! (this is where the book has two endings (sort of like those books where you get to pick the characters choice and then turn to the page with the consequence)) Ask male nurse for sponge bath:

Scenario 1; nurse acts awkward and uncomfortable and leaves room. Turn to page 124
Scenario 2; he accepts. Turn to page 320

P.124
So your nurse leaves the room feeling very uncomfortable and shaking his head. But he knows you must be cleansed. So knowing your sexual orientation, the very helpful beautiful female nurse feels very comfortable taking care of you. As she prepares your bath she knows you will not try anything because you are not into women...which is also why she joins you in that bath. She has had a long day and nothing would make her feel better than sitting in the suds with a close friend talking about shoes, clothes, and everything pink. So find your ear plugs and enjoy!

P.320
After asking for a sponge bath, you male nurse accepts. You just fu*&$ed up! Close your eyes, good luck. Game over, go back to the beginning of the book and try again.

AND
if that doesn't work, there is always morphine.

This is ridiculously fun, addictive, and absolutely mindless:

http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

You too can be Eno. :)

~Boar

Here's a snippet of what's in store: "This is what happened in the summer of 2000 when I took 3 kinds of meat, 19 days, and 1,000,000 maggots, and stuck them in the yard of my unwitting neighbor."
I remember reading these projects close to 10 years ago. The original site doesn't have them anymore, but I found them posted elsewhere. Here's what happens when you have a good imagination, too much time on your hands, and a camera:

The Stinky Meat Project

I remember following along when that was happening. My whole workplace was captivated by it. Lots of break room talk about what might happen next.

If you aren't familiar with it and didn't check the link when I posted it earlier, do yourself a favor and stop by Cockeyed. The guy who runs it has a similar style of humor, mischief, and scientific curiosity.

Hope your stay at the hospital is almost done Dan!
Those links everyone suggested kept me occupied for a good part of last night! I had to force myself to walk away and go to sleep :laugh: and I still haven't clicked on all of them yet.

Hope your stay at the hospital is almost done Dan!
Those links everyone suggested kept me occupied for a good part of last night! I had to force myself to walk away and go to sleep :laugh: and I still haven't clicked on all of them yet.

Haha! I have gone to a few of them. A lot of good stuff. Some gross stuff, etc. I didn't have to get up at 6:00 a.m.,and I can nap basically anytime I like. :)

Where the hell is punk_lawyer with my Bourbon :angry:

Well, you already sat through 1 guy 1 jar, so I don't really know what else to show you.

That was a true laugh out loud. I can picture several people who will read this and look up "1 guy 1 jar".

THAT would be a bad idea lol, I like to think i am desensitized to the internet and the things people put into it... but that video had me cringing in discomfort.

Best of luck brother.....the hardest riddle on the interwebz - Notpron

I hope you are good with computers. The farthest I made it was somewhere in the teens.

When my wife went into labor I made sure I parked my truck where I could see it out the window. When her and the baby decided to sleep I would sit by the window my keyless entry remote and wait for people to walk by the front of the truck and then set off the alarm and watch people freak out. I made one guy start cussing, one woman run, one kid jumped out of his skin and I think I scared one black couple so bad they turned white. It was great because everyone of them would start looking around to see what asshole was setting it off to scare them and that asshole was me, on the 5th story of the hospital! :laugh: ;) :thumbs:

Hope you get better soon!

Nerf gun. Shoot anything or anybody that enters your room. Bought one for my buddy several years ago when he was laid up. Guaranteed to get you an early release.

<br />If you're computer savvy at all, there's an online puzzle game that I've only reached level 14 on many years ago.  I've not had the time to revisit it but it is kinda addicting.  Look online for the spoilers to the first couple to get the hang then see what you can figure out from there.<br /><br /><br /><a href='http://www.notpron.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Link</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br />Best of luck brother.....the hardest riddle on the interwebz - <a href='http://notpron.org/notpron/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Notpron</a> <br /><br />I hope you are good with computers. The farthest I made it was somewhere in the teens.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Nice one Beemer... HAHA!

Nerf gun. Shoot anything or anybody that enters your room. Bought one for my buddy several years ago when he was laid up. Guaranteed to get you an early release.

Love it. Could have used that a month ago when I was in the sick house.

I'm a little under the weather. I'll get to this in a day or two. Thanks to all who participated. A lot of fun.

-Dan

This is ridiculously fun, addictive, and absolutely mindless:

http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

You too can be Eno. :)

~Boar

This was my favorite. I spent a lot of time on this, and will also share it. Just great.