• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is REAL cigar fusion

Macion Grey

the Libertine
Introducing the Pyepgar:

pyepgar.jpg

This was done as something to amuse my wandering surrealist brain matter, and I was surprised at the results:

Pros:
Amazing draw/combustion control
Cigar can last an incredible amount of time (seriously, prepare for a marathon)
Cools smoke at the nub
Can smoke said nub with great ease
Purges much easier
Can create epic ash stands
Can infuse your Anejo with even more Cognac*
If so desired, can use filters where appliccable
All the relaxation of a pipe without the relighting

Cons:
Not all cigars will fit, obviously
Well... you may look slightly eccentric.

Method:
Pipe must be wooden and adequately clean. Dip head in an amber liquid (scotch, brandy) to ensure a good seal at the pipe bowl. Press head firmly into pipe bowl, Belicosos work rather excellently. Light and proceed to enjoy your smoke in a novel and excellent way.

Seriously, try this!

* Taking advantage of the porous nature of wood, you can soak the inside of the bowl with your favourite scotch/brandy/rum after a thorough cleaning. Fill bowl, shake, empty grit out of bowl. Do it again (spirit should pour out clean this time) and enjoy a pipe-cigar-spirit infusion.

Strangely enough, I've actually done the same thing.

Now I must demand you pay me my royalties, since it was my idea first! :p

Yep, done it too just playing around. I also take a plugged cigar and chop it into 1 to 1/2" pieces and shove them down in there. Hate wasting a good cigar! :D

I feel strangely validated that other people have tried this!

Don't Macy, these suckafools are just trying to detract and take away from the awesome power of your brain meats that have produced such a revolutionary way of smoking.

You're a genius, and I do believe your photo portrait will be replacing the picture of my wife and I on our wedding day. When my children ask, "Daddy, who's that?" I will say, "That, my child, is the smartest man in the world."

Don't Macy, these suckafools are just trying to detract and take away from the awesome power of your brain meats that have produced such a revolutionary way of smoking.

You're a genius, and I do believe your photo portrait will be replacing the picture of my wife and I on our wedding day. When my children ask, "Daddy, who's that?" I will say, "That, my child, is the smartest man in the world."

I give you permission for said deed. Include reference pictures to the Pyepgar.

I'll to send ya a double corona and see how the ol' pipe handles that!! Very neat pics, man.

I'll to send ya a double corona and see how the ol' pipe handles that!! Very neat pics, man.

Heheh, except that the Pyepgar is out of focus. Camera was full of vidoes of my daughter attempting to feed her little sister custard, courtesy of the wife, so there was only room for one photo. Sure, I could have deleted the photo and tried again... but I am fundamentally lazy.

Gold star for using both "suckafool" and "brain meats", I lolled.

This is actually a well used method in puff-puff-passes so people don't transmit cooties.

As great as this idea is, I'm going to have to call shenanigans. That can't be Ion's backyard. There's no koalas, no kangaroos, no chazzwozzers, and maybe most importantly, no knifey-spooney set. Nice rouse, mate.

As great as this idea is, I'm going to have to call shenanigans. That can't be Ion's backyard. There's no koalas, no kangaroos, no chazzwozzers, and maybe most importantly, no knifey-spooney set. Nice rouse, mate.

Or giant knives.

laugh.gif
I kept sayin' p...yep.....gar.
p.........ye.....p.......gar
p.........yepgar.
oh, i GET IT!
sign.gif
Pipe gar

I think I may try that!

I'll take a picture of the same spot when the weather gets warmer and everything will be dead. That will prove that this is Australia.

If you look closely, you will see Drop Bear defecation in the bird bath in the posted picture.

4cbln3, that was a certain CAO Lx2 in that Pyepgar... I recommend you try it with one you may have at home :D

This is the classic approach-avoidance conflict. I'm really curious but am afraid to find out.

What to do...what to do... ???

Oh what the hell...

Drop Bear defecation? What is a 'Drop Bear' and why would it be defecating in your bird bath?

Somehow, I'm dreading the answer.