• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This is the life

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
NorCal is experiencing a warming trend right now, 70 degress, so I decided to get this darn wireless network thing figured out.

So with the help of a few good brothers here on the board, I'm sitting in the backyard, blues music on the speakers (thanks to the iPass Blues Pass), accessing CP on the laptop (thanks to qballizhere for the wireless router), enjoying a big 'ol cigar (gifted by brother golfgar) and a cup of Cafe Cubano (gifted by brother Herman).

What a great way to spend a Wednesday evening! Thanks CP :thumbs:

:cool:

Wow, that is one phenomenal night. Enjoy it brotha.

LOL, my 3 yr old wanted to watch ELF, how fitting!

Sounds like a great night David, beats the 25 degrees here.

Ahhhh, how you say it?

Bite me.

16 here at the moment going down to 10 they say.

How does -15 with the windchill sound to ya, prickface?!?!

Some of us are suffering... :D

That would be great to do but the low is going to be 5 here tonight, it's actually now a whopping 8. :(

But at least I can still smoke inside the house in my room. :D

Yup I will be sitting out on the deck later enjoying one of those mid January 65 degree nights with a fine cigar.

Ahhhh the peoples republic of California

Oh damn ..... sorry guys, I didn't mean to ...... BWAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Oh no, the sun is going down ... time to switch Bourbon (thanks to brother dePasta)

How does -15 with the windchill sound to ya, prickface?!?!

Some of us are suffering... :D

Yea, supposed to get to -28 degrees here with windchill. I'm suffering big time! :angry:

That would be great to do but the low is going to be 5 here tonight, it's actually now a whopping 8. :(

But at least I can still smoke inside the house in my room. :D

I need a room....if I was capable/had the time I would love to build a man cave.

BITE ME!

Freezing rain, roads that are treacherous, closed schools for the first time this season, wind gusts over 100mph, cars in every ditch... we're having a warm up too but it's not the good kind :angry: We go from -20 and -30 up to 35 and 40 above in the matter of a day or two. Holy Crap!

another linky

Oh damn ..... sorry guys, I didn't mean to ...... BWAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Oh no, the sun is going down ... time to switch Bourbon (thanks to brother dePasta)

dickhead.jpg

Yep! Right here with ya! (Redding)

I rushed home to enjoy a cigar off my back patio before my wife and kids got home. :)

I intend on getting a wireless router as well. I figure it would be great for summer nights around here...surfing the net off my patio, listening to music, and viewing the city lights. Now that's the good life! :D

Lucky bastage...we are getting snow and have wind gusts reach upto 60 mph. Needless to say, its cold outside. :laugh:

A nice 75 or so in TX, ;)

Oh, almost forgot.... :p

See you in 6 months when your balls fry like a pair sunny side up eggs stuck to the inside of your sweaty thighs.

I won't go into the "sausage".