• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD

That happens all the time around here - I ALWAYS watch the car stopping behind me and am ready to dart *somewhere* if needed. Of course when that means into an intersection I have gotten a lump in the throat a few times. So far I have only had one close call when some asshat fiddling with his radio looked up and shat his pants getting on the brakes. I was moving forward while he jammed um and he did stop in plenty of time but not without some tire screeching and it could have been nasty.

I won't say on this nice site, what they outta do with that idiot dame, I can assure you....

it wouldn't be plesant :angry:

I know what you mean, It sets me right off that these people will also get away with murder, Small fine or a slap on the wrist. I have had friends and family that have been hit or killed so far the biggest fine haned out was a $500 "Running a red" fine that cost a friends life and broke his wifes left leg and arm.

"Morrison said the Impala's driver was cited with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and could face additional charges. He did not have her name. "

I work for a bike shop and I see way to many bikes come in destroyed because people where not paying attention, I have only seen a few that where the riders fault 90% of the time its the other person.

I could go on ranting but I have to stop myself, it just gets me mad.

This makes me so friggin pissed off. A permanent revocation of her license immediately and manslaughter charges - AT THE VERY LEAST

This is a shame, if anything I hope this story resonates how important it is to pay attention, especially around motorcycles and bicycles.

Unbelievable. This broad is going to get away with MURDER!!!! Think of the THOUSANDS of other situations, where one person needlessly maims or kills another person due to neglegence, and they end up a lot worse then a freakin traffic ticket.

Heres whats going to happen with this, in the WORST case: Driver gets ticket, may even get a vehicular manslaughter charge. Gets community service/probation and, POSSIBLY, a few years license suspension. Thats it. How can someone eject another person from their vehicle, tell the cops 'oh, sorry, I was DOING MY F*#^$&! nails, I didn't see her BRIGHT YELLOW JACKET DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME', and NOT BE ARRESTED????

They can lobby for cigarette/cigar tax, lobby for contracts to lock in the prices the government pays for prescriptions that people don't need anyway, lobby against CAFE standards, yet nobody can lobby for tougher laws on STUPID dumbass people killing other people? Where's the AMA when you really need them?

Lets see if this gets anyone's attention: what if some 1%ers (if I have to define it, just move on) show up at this broad's house, and run her dog over in front of her? Then, how about they follow her to work, but, on the way, run her off the highway at 75mph? Hmm, that all would be too easy of a punishment, because this bitch still gets to live, and her kids still have their mom. She took all that away from the woman stopped at a red light on her motorcycle. Oh, wait, we need more helmet laws because too many people are dying on motorcycles. Yea, thats it, more helmets.

I saw that item on msgroup.org earlier today. The reason this is newsworthy is that she's actually going to be charged - clearly murder is not so much a crime as stupidity.

Most drivers who kill or seriously riders get a traffic ticket, if they're caught, which they often aren't. I am not kidding about that. I wish I was.

That's horrible. This is the first time I've heard of an accident caused by someone painting their nails while driving. It doesn't matter how many precautions you take when people like that are on the road.

I was sitting at an intersection here in town once, when a car came to a screeching stop in the next lane over . . . ten feet over the line, out into the middle.

Look over and there's no driver!

Car starts backing up . . . STILL NO VISIBLE DRIVER. Suddenly, she pops up into view, cell phone in hand.

Yeah.

Keep in mind, I was stopped at a red light. I don't know if she dropped her phone before noticing the red light, or after. I just know that if I'd been in THAT lane . . . I wouldn't be here today.

~Boar

We should make city on an island somewhere, and populate it with the astonishingly stupid people such as this post refers to. I wonder how long it would take for the island to somehow sink?

We should make city on an island somewhere, and populate it with the astonishingly stupid people such as this post refers to. I wonder how long it would take for the island to somehow sink?

Macion Grey
Group: Members
Member No.: 7407

There is some irony in this statement.

Macion Grey
Group: Members
Member No.: 7407

There is some irony in this statement.

Well, I am not going to leap to the defence of my fellow countrymen down here... being a convict founded prison and all. That and the fact everywhere I turn, there are idiots abound.

Still, there are enough people in Aus with sufficient brain cells as to prevent the collapse of society, so there is no amusing Idiocracy here.