• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This NEVER Happened to me

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
Here I was a stranger in Kansas City, MO on business, I walked in a cigar store and mentioned that I heard about their place at CP when I was paying for a couple of sticks I purchased. And not even one puff after I lit the cigar I bought---BAM!!!! I got bombed in person--the nerve! :angry:

Props to Outlaw Cigar! What an oasis for the lonely business traveler. Scott (outlawsp) handed me a nice selection of cigar and he said that they always bomb out of town CP visitors! The folks, the place and the selections are top notch! :laugh: :cool:

Brad was unfortunately not there. That was the only thing missing from the experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the PAM Principe!

Kudos and thank you to Outlaw Cigar--a must see if any of you find your way in KCMO :thumbs:

Best,

Joe

Sounds par for the course when dealing with those outlaw guys. Well done!

Good going guys; and I'll see you f...ers in May (Padron). BTW, when a 10 gallon container of rubbing oil shows up ahead of me; that's for the calendar girls. Just push it into a corner somewhere.

Those guys are armed and dangerous! I have been assaulted by them!

Nice going guys nice target, I miss Joe!

Thanks Anthony, I miss the NY crew for sure!

Anyway, my story did not end with Scott (somkelawsp). On my way to the airport, I stopped by and bought some sticks to share with the Twin Cities crew. I had enough time to enjoy a cigar once again in the nice comfy lounge and was qued in on why there as a bell right by the huge picture window. (You guys will need to find out for yourselves)

So this guy came up and disturbed my relaxation by introducing himself--it was BRAD!! And even before I was able to thank him for the bomb I got the day before, he handed me a GRENADE! BOOM, it went!!! I was beside myself.

THANK YOU Outlaw Cigar!

You just made me look at my schedule hard to make it to one of your events!

I look forward seeing you's guys again.

Best,

Joe

Way to go guys and Joe is a well deserved BOTL. We miss you here in NY Joe and hopefully we see you during the Xmas week. I'll have to check my schedule as well and see if I can make it to one of next years events out there KC. I might even meet up with my cigar honey in my signature......... :) :thumbs: :love: