• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This one is funny

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
For those of you who know about my daughter, hilarious. Wife fixed it with a quick phone call. I better make sure that some grassroots organization hasn't registered her to vote.

jury.jpg

....might be even more interesting to see if she's casting ballots, Bruce..... :whistling:

That is funny Bruce. With all the info various government agencies get from us over the course of our lives, it sure makes you wonder what they hell they do with it all, doesn't it?

- Tim

edit: spelling

So I have to ask, how old is your daughter, like 10 or something?

WTF? Isn't this driven off of voter registration?

That's what I'm thinking. If she is registered to vote, this might be a national story.

Course, she could be plotting to.... TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

This is what I'm thinking Bruce. She seemed real nice and sweet when I met her, but I bet she's scheming. Best watch yourself sir! :laugh:

That's what I'm thinking. If she is registered to vote, this might be a national story.

This is what I'm thinking Bruce. She seemed real nice and sweet when I met her, but I bet she's scheming. Best watch yourself sir! :laugh:

Turns out, it was her state ID card that got her in the pool. No grand scheme. Shucks...

On a separate note, we took her to the Cop Shop recently for fingerprints (whole new bureaucratic schmuckfest). She couldn't do the normal 'ink em, roll em'. Her prints are "too delicate". We had to take her to the forensics unit to do sticky tape over the powder kind of thing. The whole gang, plus all the uniforms we met in the halls were just smitten with her. Made us feel good.

Turns out, it was her state ID card that got her in the pool. No grand scheme. Shucks...

On a separate note, we took her to the Cop Shop recently for fingerprints (whole new bureaucratic schmuckfest). She couldn't do the normal 'ink em, roll em'. Her prints are "too delicate". We had to take her to the forensics unit to do sticky tape over the powder kind of thing. The whole gang, plus all the uniforms we met in the halls were just smitten with her. Made us feel good.

I'll bet! She's a sweet gal, probably got it from her Mom's side, not so much the Dad.... :whistling: