• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This puts the A in Heartburn!

kcben

Pulled out my Opus A earlier today to take a quick glance. I was getting ready to smoke it with Sneeds sometime soon. At first glance, everything seemed great. However, upon closer inspection.....

BlownOpusA047.jpg

BlownOpusA056.jpg

BlownOpusA063.jpg

Soooo, I guess I know what I'm smoking tomorrow at Outlaw.

Half an Opus A? :(

Man, that just sucks BIG time! Did you have it aging in your humi for a while?

Sorry bro, that really sucks. I'm sure it will taste plenty good today. Enjoy.

Ah man, I feel for you brother. That is a sad sad picture. At least you get to spend a day at the Outlaw, Im working.

Ah man, I feel for you brother. That is a sad sad picture. At least you get to spend a day at the Outlaw, Im working.

Are you working on May 7th? Would be a good day to head the the Padron event at the Outlaw and meet several of CP's finest....and Ketch.

I'd smoke it anyway! Some custom rings you can snip off as the fire approaches them.

Still a bummer, though. :(

Are you working on May 7th? Would be a good day to head the the Padron event at the Outlaw and meet several of CP's finest....and Ketch.

As of right now it's a strong possibility. With my schedule you never know but an afternoon at the Outlaw with dinner at Bryants is extremely appealing.

How's this for what the locals call "bachi" or karma, i lit up a DC anniversario 2006 and had been storing it for a couple of years too. I had a moment of total relaxation and stupid fingers and it fell out of my mouth, dropped on my lap and fell on the ground, cracking the foot about an inch in.
ohmy.gif

It smoked fine all the way down, luckily.

That's what I get for teasing you!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif