• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

This'll get stuck in your head for the rest of the day

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
So, ever since I saw that dang Saturn commercial this song has been stuck in my head. What kind of a BOTL would I be if I didn't share this video with you :laugh: .

Mana Mana

:cool:

I love this tune, but Dr. Pepper JUST used this song. Bad taste on Saturn's part IMO.

That tune has been used for quite a few ads since it's debut on The Muppet Show over thirty years ago.

:laugh: That song brings back some good memories, somehow it made its way onto one of the mixed cds we used to play in the football locker room.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Just when most of my kids are grown and I have forgot it, now you bring it back and I can't get it out of my head!! :laugh:

It could be worse.....................................

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, and a good morning to you! I was just singing this to my daughter the other day.

Always makes me think of that one episode of The Office. British version of course.