• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thompson's Crystal Clear Tobacco Humidifier

Reaction score
Again, I ordered the stuff BEFORE doing a lot of reading here and other places.

I got a couple of these prefilled jars that state to just open and set in the humidor.

Have any of you fine folks ever used this product and what was your experience?

Thanks

I started with Thompsons, and that stuff

You are not likely to find too many fans of Thompson around these parts!

Beads are the absolute best CLICK HERE

The guy from Heartfelt is a member here too.

Do a search on beads and you will find a plethora of guys here giving their story about how beads work.

As far as Thompsons.... Stay away from their house brands trust me!

Why not go to CigarSwag and help CP. Don,t help a company that is killing cigars and ripping off people.

Why not go to CigarSwag and help CP. Don,t help a company that is killing cigars and ripping off people.

from here on out I fully intend to, but as I previously mentioned I had ordered the stuff before I discovered Thompson's impecible reputation.

I was merely inquiring as this particular product and the experiences others have had (if any) in using it to store their cigars.

from here on out I fully intend to, but as I previously mentioned I had ordered the stuff before I discovered Thompson's impecible reputation.

I was merely inquiring as this particular product and the experiences others have had (if any) in using it to store their cigars.

I use similar stuff (not Thompsons brand) and it works well for smaller humiors. I would however strongly advise using Heartfelt Beads in the future and for larger humis.

- Jason

That jar works fine for my little 100 count humi. I have never used the beads, but I probably will with the next humi. And everyone else is right. Avoid Thompsons like the plague.

I have some of the Thompson jars. I fell victim to them :angry: . I have gone to the 65% beads from Heartfelt. The jar held them around 69%-72%.