• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Those who love Mag46 also really enjoy....

nubu

Itunes will suggest music based on music you already like. I thought it would be fun and useful to try the same with CCs. Maybe this could be a series of threads?

So, I'll start: For those of you that really like the Mag46, what are some of your other "go-to" smokes?

Mine: Trini Coloniales, Monte 3, Parti 898 Var, Sig VI

I love Cuban Petite Coronas. I think they are the best PCs by far.

PLPC
Party Shorts
SCDLH El Principe
Monty 5
Trini Reyes
Cohiba Siglo 1
Cohiba Secretos

To name a few.

PLPC
Party Shorts
SCDLH El Principe
Monty 5
Trini Reyes
Cohiba Siglo 1
Cohiba Secretos

To name a few.

Is this Deja Vu? :D

I agree ... still and again. Still haven't tried the SCDLH El Principe, though.

I'd also add the Punch RS #12 to the list.

PLPC
Party Shorts
SCDLH El Principe
Monty 5
Trini Reyes
Cohiba Siglo 1
Cohiba Secretos

To name a few.

Is this Deja Vu? :D

I agree ... still and again. Still haven't tried the SCDLH El Principe, though.

I'd also add the Punch RS #12 to the list.

lol..For me it was Vuja De...cause I had no distinct feeling that I had done this before.

Partagas Serie D #4
Boli Royal Corona
Boli Beli's
Co Ro's
Cant go wrong with any of those! :whistling:;)

I can't wait for my Boli RC's to land, this thread makes my laundry list of boxes to buy that much longer!

I've been eyeballin' some PLPC's, and some SCDLH's for some time now.

-Jimmy

I really enjoy smoking the PSD4. I have not have one for quite awhile now but when I could get my hands on cubans I loved to smoke these.

Itunes will suggest music based on music you already like. I thought it would be fun and useful to try the same with CCs. Maybe this could be a series of threads?

So, I'll start: For those of you that really like the Mag46, what are some of your other "go-to" smokes?

Mine: Trini Coloniales, Monte 3, Parti 898 Var, Sig VI

Taste changes.

Go to use to be a PSD4 or Sancho Beli...and Party short.

Now, Mag 50 EL or a Trini EL...or a Davidoff (NC).

The only one that ever really stuck around so far is the Cuaba Divino. Not so much a go to as a 'when all eles false'....and it has not!

I can't wait for my Boli RC's to land, this thread makes my laundry list of boxes to buy that much longer!

I've been eyeballin' some PLPC's, and some SCDLH's for some time now.

-Jimmy
Nice list there. I got a CAB of PLPC's without having tried one based on the reviews. Most of the reviews were right on with carmel, nutmeg spice and floral notes. I'm pleased and the price point on these is quite good as well as long as the consistancy holds up. The SCdlH El Principe is a little flavor bomb and aren't too hard on the wallet either.

I like the MAG 46 and have been looking at the ERDM Choix Supreme next. I don't know if they have similar profiles, but the sound interesting to me

Mag 46 are my all time favorites. I had an H.Upmann no.2 last week that was phenomenal,I must find some more. Also a big fan of PLPC and PSD#4

Honestly, Mags have a profile unlke any other, whether it be their ELs, limited releases (book, travel humi, etc).
A lot of people just so happen to like tha tprofile and smoke a myriad of different marcas and vitolas.
From the line, the Mag 46, Lonsdale, and Sir Winnie are my definite favorites. The 50 El and travel humi robusto were also very good.

I'm first and foremost a Boli Ho, love me some aged cohiba lanceros and Partagas (particularly PSD4s, lonsdales, and Lusis). I also like to smoke RASS on a short drive (practically a tradition).

I forgot all about the RASS. I think I still have a few at the bottom of my humi. Time to pull one out for a smoke.

I love the Mag 50 as a 46 alternative but find myself smoking the Trinidad Short Robusto T or whatever it's called.