• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought I'd say, "Hello!"

tpntp

Hello Everyone!

I have lurked here for about a year now and thought it time to introduce myself.

I have been smoking cigars for about four years now and am active on a couple of other boards, but this is my first post here.

I smoke primarily Fuentes with Anejos being my favorite of the line, but I also enjoy Padrons, Cohibas, Bolis, and other aged cubans.

I enjoy trading with folks and herfing whenever I get the chance.

I work as a GM for a major hotel chain and can usually help folks find a pretty good discount rate if you send me a PM, ( hint:....No, I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a ....)

I guess that's about it. If you ever find yourself in SE Minnesota with some time to kill I will always make time for a smoke with any BOTL that lets me know they're coming!

Welcome to CP from PA! I used to live near your neck of the woods in Onalaska, WI. Nice part of the country.

Howdy Terry and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River. I just may need some help in getting a good hotel room rate one day as the wifey and myself travel quite a bit and attend herfs all over as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP from the Minnie Apple. I'll refrain from any Spam or wiener jokes. :laugh: