• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Philosophers

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
Reaction score
this Belgian style Ale is mixed with a wonderful cherry Lambic...it was so dark I thought it was a stout or a porter..do youself a favour and check it out...if you live in New yok go check the tour out of the brewery...nice guys..and at 9.8 percent..and way more than an imperial pint..good stuff

.cost me 7.99 a bottle here...check it out...

I smoked a nice CAO maduro with it...wow

Sounds Yummy, I'm looking forward to visiting Holland again and bringng home some great Lambics with me. :thumbs:

Ommegang is owned by the Belgian brewing giant Duvel and their brewery resides in Cooperstown, NY. I took a tour last summer and had a great time. It's a small place, only about a 25 minute tour, but the tour ends in the tasting room. We tried all their beers and even got to try the cave conditioned brew that spends several months in the 52 degree Howe Caverns for some in bottle conditioning.

If you like Three Philosophers, try the Ommegang self-titled brew and the Rare Vos. The Witte ale is a lighter White ale. I like a little hops in my beer, so the Hennepin by far was my favorite.

www.ommegang.com

Of the Hennepin, Ommegang, and Three Philosophers, I have to say the last is my favorite. Though, I'm probably partial being a philosopher and all.

Matty_Vegas said:
this Belgian style Ale is mixed with a wonderful cherry Lambic...it was so dark I thought it was a stout or a porter..do youself a favour and check it out...if you live in New yok go check the tour out of the brewery...nice guys..and at 9.8 percent..and way more than an imperial pint..good stuff

.cost me 7.99 a bottle here...check it out...

I smoked a nice CAO maduro with it...wow
[snapback]278874[/snapback]​

OMG, no retailers in my area!! :0

Good news is that they ship!