• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three Wise Men

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
I was just talking to my youngest, age 21, about the judicious use of strong drink when he asked if I had ever drank one of these infernal concoctions. A shot of Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and J. Walker. WTF. I've done some incredibly dumb shit in my life, but this? Anyone care to admit to having done this? Or heard of it?

Doc.

Yeah I've done it Doc. It was one of the 21 shots I took on my 21st. There is an even worse one called the 4 Horsemen. Its Johnny, Jim, Jack and Jose.

I just knew that the newer generations aren't getting any smarter. Now I have proof :)

Not much worse than a Prairie Fire(Tequila and Tabasco) or an Abortion(Tequila, 151 and Tabasco).

Yeah we are pretty dumb.

This is what put me over the edge on my 21st. I can still taste it.

I've not had the Three Wise Men, but...

I was deployed on my 21st. However, in my day in the Navy, it is common practice to (be forced to) retrieve a newly awarded insignia from the bottom of a beer pitcher filled with some of everything at the bar - with your teeth.

A smart shipmate gave me about 10 minutes to get some of the alcohol, then sucker punched me so I puked up the rest.

I've definitely heard about it, but was never stupid enough to try it. You can always tell the type who drinks this, and you know they'll taste porcelain after last call.

[quote name='fenian'98' post='414810' date='Dec 28 2006, 03:45 PM']
I've definitely heard about it, but was never stupid enough to try it. You can always tell the type who drinks this, and you know they'll taste porcelain after last call.
[/quote]

Its not too bad. I didn't go chasing porcelain afterwards, but i know many who have. If you get bored enough one night give it a shot. :whistling: :sign:

I had one with Jose, Jack, and Johnny. Kinda ironic as taking this shot is NOT WISE. Rather do Irish carbombs.

Now Jim, Jack, and Johnny don't sound THAT bad............

.......but add Jose to the mix!?!? (this forum needs a barf emoticon!)

If your stomach was a party, then tequila is like a party crasher......once he gets in, everyone else there leaves!

If your stomach was a party, then tequila is like a party crasher......once he gets in, everyone else there leaves!

vomit-smiley-026.gif

vomit-smiley-011.gif

:thumbs:

Did it in college on my 21st. Hated it...but made sure everyone who went after me had to suffer through the same thing :laugh:

Hey now....In my book, it's the tequila that is the life of the party....as long as it's not Jose or something even cheaper....

Three Wise Men has been around for awhile. I'll never try it, but I've seen it around for at least the last ten years or so. It sounds yucky to me, but then again, let's consider the nasty concoction that is known as "Long Island Iced Tea". That bad boy has been around for lots longer and never recedes in popularity.