• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three years ago today

Congrats on the 3yr +1 day milestone mark. :thumbs:

Congratulations, Bill. I've learned a great deal about cigars by reading your observations.

This year, I'll add Añejos to that list. I've been smoking quite a few of them lately and WOW are they fantastic!!

Have you gotten into those aged anejos I sold to you??If so how were they?I was really looking forward to smoking those :(
Oh yeah Mike, I've blown through quite a few of them already and they're fantastic. :thumbs: There's a noticable difference between fresh Añejos and aged ones with the aged ones being a real treat!

Congratulations, CC.

I've learned from you as well. You're an asset to this board.

:)

Well done - as some have mentioned, three years is
a long time in any online community.

Brian

....my fingers hurt just thinking about typing 9K+ posts...

Congrats, Bill - but, dammit, you got me started on those SLR A's too....... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Congrats Bill. I've gotten a lot of good info from your posts the last couple of years....and some good entertainment :laugh:

This video clip was hijacked from Bill’s Webcam:

loveyourjob.gif

Congrat’s Bill,

Congratulations Bill! My spelling and grammar have improved 100% thanks to you! :laugh:

Conrats Bill, although it will take me a long time to get to 9000!

Edited to write, at this rate 18 years.....

Conrats Bill, although it will take me a long time to get to 9000!

Edited to write, at this rate 18 years.....

15 and a half years by my count. But hey, I'm steady on my way in another to that point in a smidge shy of 39 years.

Congrats on the milestone, Bill.

Way to go CC, we'll smoke that ceilbatory ceegar at the 22nd of July Herf here in NYC....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Hey congrats Bill...

You are an asset (ascet? accet? asshat?...it's one of those!) to this board!

:laugh: :laugh:

I checked my own stats. I gotta get posting!

I bet if CP had a contest to see which member collectively cost the other members the most, it would be you! As a result of my early contact with you (2 newbie trades), my wallet has suffered greatly! For me, it's been the RASCC and the little SCDH's, with the occasional Quintero Breva thrown in...