• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tic, tic, tic

grand cru no 2 said:
Gotta love GPS....
[snapback]230927[/snapback]​
Only if you've got the coordinates. Give em up! Inquiring minds want to know. :p

Geocaching for cigars?

I think we might run into some storage issues.

"I've place a humidor full of Cohibas at 44N120W. Please get them before the freeze!"

That friggen Texas crew... WTF is a "TATCA"? Texas Agency for Tactical Cigar Attack? You two are gonna pay, you fockers!!! The good news is the bastids sent the stuff to my work address - the bad news is I have no work address to go to now... It's a pile of bricks.... :angry:

Thanks to both of you for a great selection of cigars - I'm humbled by the selection - and some of my favorites too!!! :thumbs:

Direct hit. :cool:

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 0248 3574

Your item was delivered at 2:43 pm on October 07, 2005 in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901.

Operation Dog Pound complete, MY ASS!!!! You blew my fingers off, you fockers... I had no idea there was a third package, and was lulled into a false sense of security - when BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! My friggen ears are still ringing.... :angry:

Thanks Peekay... You'll all pay for this....