• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tic, tic, tic

GG, Operation Downfall was you. We delay sneak attacks also, just when you think it's safe to sit down. :whistling:

Operation Dog Pound is Cigardawg Click Here. If it makes you feel better...he hasn't gotten home yet or seen his mail. :whistling:

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 0830 0000 2532 0997

Your item was delivered at 3:42 pm on October 11, 2005 in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901.

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lopaka said:
GG, Operation Downfall was you. We delay sneak attacks also, just when you think it's safe to sit down. :whistling:

Operation Dog Pound is Cigardawg Click Here. If it makes you feel better...he hasn't gotten home yet or seen his mail. :whistling:

Your item was delivered at 3:42 pm on October 11, 2005 in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22901.

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
[snapback]236638[/snapback]​

Aha! You have let the cat out of the bag. OH CRAP, the cat...I left the cat outside today. Poor thing is going to be traumatized by all the explosions. Hah, but I will be prepared. I shall have my anti-bomb gear ready (actually just a garbage can lid and a pair of welding gloves). You watch, I shall escape unscathed. Well, except for the cigar smoke in my eye. :thumbs:

Thanks my Texas-brothers! You guys know how to make someone's day. :D

Hmmmmm, wonder what the mailman would think if I actually went to get the mail like that. Hell, wonder what the neighbors would think. :p

ROFL...that's ok. Now you have to come up with an excuse to go home now because the couriosity will kill you. :whistling:

Bring all the bomb gear you want, you still have to open the box. :whistling:

cigardawg said:
Lopaka said:

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
[snapback]236638[/snapback]​

Aha! You have let the cat out of the bag. OH CRAP, the cat...I left the cat outside today. Poor thing is going to be traumatized by all the explosions. Hah, but I will be prepared. I shall have my anti-bomb gear ready (actually just a garbage can lid and a pair of welding gloves). You watch, I shall escape unscathed. Well, except for the cigar smoke in my eye. :thumbs:

Thanks my Texas-brothers! You guys know how to make someone's day. :D

Hmmmmm, wonder what the mailman would think if I actually went to get the mail like that. Hell, wonder what the neighbors would think. :p
[snapback]236646[/snapback]​

Don't forget the tongs!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ggiese said:
Operation Dog Pound complete, MY ASS!!!! You blew my fingers off, you fockers... I had no idea there was a third package, and was lulled into a false sense of security - when BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! My friggen ears are still ringing.... :angry:

Thanks Peekay... You'll all pay for this....
[snapback]236565[/snapback]​
It was a pleasure, lets hope that the Sox and Stros meet in the World Series.

Just a little one..

Explosions_25.sized.jpg

yeah yeah, yuk it up. When I get a minute I'll be properly abusive to you wankers.

NA

Operation Mark Twain complete.

I think we hit him to hard Mr. President, it's 1900 hours...and he still hasn't "properly abused us wankers"

Bitch a$$ed texan sheep herders. Don't even think you littluns got juice. Yer dry as rock innards. You pansy's just wanna bomb "Le Homme" cause you think I'll make you famous. HA! You might wanna take a look at the fellers I made famous. They ain't generally people I like and once they're famous, niether does anyone else. And now you think you "got" me huh? Well, you've got another think comin' so try not to waste it this time.

Okay. You got me a little bit.
Nice sticks but I still don't like you.

NA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel honored getting that tounge lashing from you SC, enjoy the sticks brother!

Lopaka

SamClemmons said:
Bitch a$$ed texan sheep herders. Don't even think you littluns got juice. Yer dry as rock innards. You pansy's just wanna bomb "Le Homme" cause you think I'll make you famous. HA! You might wanna take a look at the fellers I made famous. They ain't generally people I like and once they're famous, niether does anyone else. And now you think you "got" me huh? Well, you've got another think comin' so try not to waste it this time.

NA
[snapback]238881[/snapback]​

Ahh, I can feel the love. :love:

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]238881[/snapback]​

explosionowned.jpg

Boo-yah!!!!

ggiese said:
Alright you goofy fockers... Knock it off!!! :sign:
[snapback]240544[/snapback]​

:whistling:

USS Texas in action on our forth target...
BB35_Texas.jpg

Bombers been lanched...
bombers.jpg

LAUNCH the MISSLES!
Minuteman3launch.jpg

coventrycat86 said:
:0 :0 :0 :0

I had to post in THIS THREAD because today I find a freakin' STACK of boxes at my back door :0 :0 :0 I got the crap bombed out of me by three Texas guys:

Lopaka
Grand Cru No. 2
Peekay

You guys made my DAY!!! Peekay even included some "Astros" regalia that a guy like me who lives in Connecticut could NEVER get at this point!!!

Thanks so much to all three of you!! It's a pleasure and an honor to be bombed by some good ole boys from the Republic of Texas!!! As I mentioned, I've been an Astros fan for a long time but have only actually been to Texas once in my life in 1993 and that was to Dallas, not Houston. One of these days........

Thanks again you three for the NICE cigars and the "extras" :thumbs:
[snapback]241346[/snapback]​

Operation Catnip complete.

Field Marshall, I ecpect a full report at your earliest convenience.

Bill, it was our pleasure. Enjoy the smokes.