• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tick... tick... BOOM!

The first few shots I took were rough, but I was still standing. Thanks again tasman and grateful1, you guys are too kind!

Then yesterday I limp my wounded arse over to the mail box. KABOOM!!!

000C9DBD-30CA-1D73-83F180BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

The guys with forensics said there were 5 bombs in there. It was hard to piece together any evidence... but they think they have a few leads on where they came from. The bomb expert said this strike was definately overkill. A bomb 1/10th that size would have been enough for total destruction.

Whoever was behind this must have been trying to send a message. If you have any information that could help in solving this case, please contact Lee at 1-800-GO-NEWBS !!!!

And if you know any of the following:

Infinity - Nullsmurf - bfreebern - Swifty - Mark Twain

Please let them know we'd like to ask them a few questions.

Now seriously guys, WOW! That blew me away! You guys are too kind, and I'm at a loss for words.

>> this post was edited to avoid starting another one for bomb report <<

Nice play Gary, way to throw some fire power down range........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

The first few shots I took were rough, but I was still standing. Thanks again tasman and grateful1, you guys are too kind!

Then yesterday I limp my wounded arse over to the mail box. KABOOM!!!

000C9DBD-30CA-1D73-83F180BFB6FAFE6C.jpg

The guys with forensics said there were 5 bombs in there. It was hard to piece together any evidence... but they think they have a few leads on where they came from. The bomb expert said this strike was definately overkill. A bomb 1/10th that size would have been enough for total destruction.

Whoever was behind this must have been trying to send a message. If you have any information that could help in solving this case, please contact Lee at 1-800-GO-NEWBS !!!!

And if you know any of the following:

Infinity - Nullsmurf - bfreebern - Swifty - Mark Twain

Please let them know we'd like to ask them a few questions.

Now seriously guys, WOW! That blew me away! You guys are too kind, and I'm at a loss for words.

>> this post was edited to avoid starting another one for bomb report <<

Now you'll have something good to smoke on your honeymoon!

:laugh: :laugh: I bet the tobacconist love it when CP has a war!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Nice Garrett!!