• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TIGER WOODS TIGER WOODS!

sir-smokes-a-lot

A Freudian Slip in progress
Ummm, think the topic's title covers it.

Congrats on #4.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats TIGER you bastid............hes still got it obviously :sign: :thumbs:

I was glued to the tv all f-ing day and the only shot I missed was the chip in on 16 I was freaking pissed. But yeah I was rooting for tiger just because he's a completly different player than he was in 2000.

the gurkha said:
I was glued to the tv all f-ing day and the only shot I missed was the chip in on 16 I was freaking pissed. But yeah I was rooting for tiger just because he's a completly different player than he was in 2000.
[snapback]178758[/snapback]​

Man, you missed the absolute BEST SHOT of the entire tournament!
Unbelievable!

Well, you will be catching it all over sports tv for the next week anyway!

Good for Tiger, too bad for DeMarco, what a champion he is.

It's nice to see him back in good form, makes the field a bit better now.

I was out at the driving range today. I'm waiting until I forget about it and maybe go back.

Great for Tiger, but I was rooting for DiMarco. Hard to believe he played 18 the exact same way in the playoff as he did in regulation.

Yep, I was hoping DiMarco was going to take it, especially since he was so close, and essentially lost the jacket last year too.

In my mind DiMarco deserves the lion's share of the kudos. To have a bad morning like that, start the final round four down in the afternoon and then fight your way back the way he did to even, against Woods of all people, is nothing short of heroic. I hope we see a lot more of the guy in final pairings.

That chip Tiger made on 16 was absolutely the best shot I have seen in years. Great comeback, solid play (up until the last two holes of regulation), and nice finish. Even my wife watched the last 5-6 holes - and she hates golf on TV.

Missed it live , but I've seen the last few holes replayed on TV a few times. :D
good end to the Tourney. It's nice seeing Tiger win again.

Bill

I'm glad to see Tiger win again, too. I was starting to worry about our boy...I was thinking that driving a Buick SUV makes you lose your game or something. :D

Unfortunately, I missed the whole event, but I'm going to try to catch a reply of that chip shot on the internet.