• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tim Conway Died

I got to see Conway and Korman, together, before they had passed. Some of the funniest stuff I ever saw. RIP.
Tough couple of days for people of a certain age.
Doc

He was one of my dad’s favorites and I have have fond memories as well. My daughter and I watched a couple of his skits tonight and the humor translates pretty well.

As a child; McHales Navy, Apple Dumpling Gang and of course the Carol Burnett Show are some very fond memories of the man. God Speed Tim.

I may be too young to throw a hat in the ring but I do hate this as one of my favorite skits that introduced me to him was the dentist. RIP

I loved how he'd make them all break character.
The elephant story and dentist are my top favorites.

I loved how he'd make them all break character.
The elephant story and dentist are my top favorites.
I’ve seen the outtakes on the elephant story where they had to redo it multiple times. Loved it

I’ve seen the outtakes on the elephant story where they had to redo it multiple times. Loved it

I've heard that Korman actually pissed his pants during the dentist skit. Seeing how nobody was able to keep a straight face just by looking at him enter the room, I absolutely believe it.