• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tim McGraw Sucks

Great King Rat

Tim McGraw Sucks and now we have to listen to his crap on Monday Night Football too. Someone needs to re-vamp that stuipd Monday night song as well. Played out.

Who is with me...

Go Chargers.

Not my favorite!!! His wife is not bad on the eyes though :whistling:

Swifty said:
What happened to Bocephus?
[snapback]233431[/snapback]​

Last time I checked it was still him.

Unless Tim McGraw has grown one hell of a scraggly black beard.

Ditto!

The AVB cowgirl IQ test:

Find a local yokel of the female type at the C&W bar. Start up a conversation and ask, "What kind of music do you like?" The answer will most likely be "Country"

Now here is the hard part, ask "Which one?" with a straight face. If it takes more then 10 seconds to get an answer (if you get one at all) you know you have a good shot at not being single at the end of the night. :thumbs:

BrownDevil said:
country blows period :p
[snapback]233432[/snapback]​

AVB. I am not sure if I would want a girl like that... No class. and No style. You know they are like a good bundle cigar. It is nice and cheap but you do not want to be seen with it outside the house. I apperciate the effort though.

GKR

Speaking of Country Music, the genuine article was known as Country & Western, and existed approximately 40-70 years ago. Just a few of the C & W performers include Roy Acuff, Gene Autry; Roy Rogers; Tex Ritter; Hank Williams, Sr.; Ferlin Husky; Tennessee Ernie Ford; Marty Robbins; Jim Reeves. True Country & Western music is of a bygone era. Regards, knightlaird

knightlaird said:
Speaking of Country Music, the genuine article was known as Country & Western, and existed approximately 40-70 years ago. Just a few of the C & W performers include Roy Acuff, Gene Autry; Roy Rogers; Tex Ritter; Hank Williams, Sr.; Ferlin Husky; Tennessee Ernie Ford; Marty Robbins; Jim Reeves. True Country & Western music is of a bygone era. Regards, knightlaird
[snapback]233676[/snapback]​

vomitsmiley0263hy.gif

Regards,
BrownDevil :p

I am not the biggest country fan but I would rather see Gretchen Wilson do the halftime song and no highlights...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM