• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tim West Pipes

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
I did a search and it came up empty. I have a coupe of these that I bought for short money at a going out of business sale. One is a bent apple, beautifully finished which fits nicely in my hand. The other is a free style which is difficult to describe but holds about a weeks worth of tobacco. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doc.

He is an American carver who turns out a limited number of freehand pipes. I saw West listed on "Just For Him" tobacconist website.

If you want to get in touch with him directly, I can point you in the right direction.

Tim West has been around for a few years. Have a couple of pipe's by him and really enjoy the way they smoke. Have not seen much out of him latley and not sure if he is still carving or not.

Tim is still carving, my local B&M carries his pipes. He also operates a pipe repair buisness. I have had 2 pipes repaired by him and both jobs are flawless. :thumbs:

He was at the Ft. Wayne Pipe show. I gave him my Nording I dropped which had a broken stem. He drilled and glued in a new shaft into the stem. Cost me $20 including shipping. I was told he is considered one of the best repairmen in the US.

turn around was about 2 weeks. I just go it back.