• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a JOKE

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
A man walked into a Wendys with his ostrich and ordered a combo #3 and the woman behind the counter asked "Well what about your ostrich?"
The man said "oh, he'll have a Pepsi" <p>The woman said "ok that'll be ů.81" <p>The man reached into his pocket and pulled out exactly ů.81 in change. <p>The same thing happened 2 more times. Finially the woman asked "How do you keep pulling out the exact right amount in change??" <p>The man replied "Well I was cleaning out my attic and i found a lamp i rubbed it and a Genie cam out and offered me 2 wishes and my first wish was to have all the money for everything i wanted." The woman said "Ok and the ostrich??" <p>The man said "I wished for a chick with long legs."

A kid sits down on a park bench across from an elderly gentleman. He proceeds to empty a large bag full of candy bars. He unwraps one at a time and eats the all as the old man sits and watches. When the child has finished the old man says to him, "Don't you know that eating that much candy is bad for your health young man?" The kid says, "My grandfather lived to be 102 years old." The old man says, "Did he eat candy the way you do?" The kid says, "Nope, but he minded his own f@cking business."

This is how they have sex..
ACCOUNTANTS are good with figures.ACTORS do it on cue.ADVERTISERS use the "new, improved" method.AMBULANCE DRIVERS come quicker.ANSI does it in the standard wayARCHEOLOGISTS like it old.ARCHITECTS have great plans.ARTISTS are exhibitionists.
ASTRONOMERS do it with Uranus.ATTORNEYS make better motions.AUDITORS like to examine figures.BABYSITTERS charge by the hour.BAILIFFS always come to order.BAKERS knead it daily.BAND MEMBERS play all night.BANKERS do it with interest - penalty for early withdrawal.BARBERS do it with shear pleasure.
BEEKEEPERS like to eat their honey.BEER DRINKERS get more head.BOOKKEEPERS do it with double entry.BOSSES delegate the task to others.BOWLERS have bigger balls.BRICKLAYERS lay all day.

If you have raised kids, and gone through the pet syndrome including toilet-flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will have you laughing out LOUD!!!
I had to take my son's hamster to the vet.
Here's what happened:
Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was something wrong" with one of the two hamsters he holds prisoner in his room. "He's just lying there looking sick," he told me.
"Oldest trick in the book, son," I informed him. "You go in to see what's wrong with the sick one and the other one sneaks up behind you and bonks you on the head. Then they change into your clothes and escape."
"I'm serious, Dad. Can you help?"
I put my best hamster-healer expression on my face and followed him into his bedroom. One of the little rodents was indeed lying on his back, looking distressed. I immediately knew what to do. Call the professional "Honey," I called, "come look at the hamster!"
"Oh, my gosh," my wife diagnosed after a minute. "She's having babies."
"What?" my son demanded. "But their names are Bert and Ernie, Mom!"
I was equally outraged. "Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we didn't want them to reproduce," I accused my wife.
"Well, what did you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?" she inquired. (I actually think she said this sarcastically!)
"No, but you were supposed to get two boys!" I reminded her, (in my most loving, calm, sweet voice).
"Yeah, Bert and Ernie!" my son Agreed.
"Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys," she informed me. (Again with the sarcasm, you think?)
By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going on. I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it. "Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience," I announced. "We're about to witness the miracle of birth."
"OH, Gross!", they shrieked.
"Well, isn't THAT just Great!" what are we going to do with a litter of tiny little hamster babies?" my wife wanted to know. (I really do think she was being snotty here, too. Don't you?)
"Well, when my parents' dogs had puppies, I took them up to the grocery store in a cardboard box and gave them away," I recalled.
"So what are you going to do, go up with a pair of tweezers so people can pick out their hamster?" she asked. (Gotta love her!)
We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.
"We don't appear to be making much progress," I noted.
"A breech birth", my wife whispered, horrified.
"Do something, Dad!" my son urged.
"Okay, okay " Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when it next appeared, giving it a gingerly tug. It disappeared. I tried again, with the same results.
"Should I dial 911?" my eldest daughter wanted to know. "Maybe they could talk us through the trauma." (You see a pattern here with the females in my family?)
"Let's get Ernie to the vet," I said grimly.
We drove to the vet with my son holding the cage in his lap. "Breathe, Ernie, breathe," he urged.
"I don't think hamsters do Lamaze," his mother noted to him. (Women can be so cruel to their own young. I mean what she does to me is one thing, but this boy is "of her womb", for God's sake.)
The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the little animal through a magnifying glass.
"What do you think, Doc, an epidermal?" I suggested scientifically.
"Oh, very interesting," he murmured. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, may I speak to you privately for a moment?" I gulped, nodding for my son to step outside.
"Is Ernie going to be okay?" my wife asked.
"Oh, perfectly," the vet assured us. "This hamster is not in labor. In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen...Ernie is a boy."
"What!?"
"You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come into maturity, male hamsters will, master, er, er, ah..." He blushed, glancing at my wife. "Well, you know what I'm saying, Mr. Cameron."
We were silent, absorbing this.
"So Ernie's just ... just...Excited?", my wife offered.
"Exactly," the vet replied, relieved that we understood. More silence.
Then my lovely wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then even laugh loudly.
"What's so funny?" I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless manliness. Tears were now running down her face.
"Just ... that ...I'm picturing you pulling on its ... its ... teeny little ... " she gasped for more air to bellow in laughter once more.
"That's enough," I warned.
We thanked the Veterinarian and hurriedly bundled the hamsters and our son back into the car. He was glad everything was going to be okay.
"I know Ernie's really thankful for what you've done, Dad," he told me.
"Oh, you have NO idea," my wife agreed, collapsing into laughter as I gave her a dirty look.

what should you do if a blonde throws a pin at you???...................run like #### she has a grenade in her mouth!!!!!!!!

LOL, that was a good one Mel. :)

For three years, the young attorney had been taking his brief vacations at this country inn. The last time he'd finally managed an affair with the innkeeper's daughter. Looking forward to an exciting few days, he dragged his suitcase up the stairs of the inn, then stopped short. There sat his lover with an infant on her lap! "Helen, why didn't you write when you learned you were
pregnant?" he cried. "I would have rushed up here, we could have gotten married, and the baby would have my name!" "Well," she said, "when my folks found out about my condition, we sat up all night talkin' and talkin' and decided it would be better to have a bastard in the family than a lawyer."

why wont vulchers eat lawyers?
even they have standards!

The tough businessman was feeling very ill and went to the doctor. The doc examined him and backed away, saying, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have an advanced case of highly infectious rabies. You must have had it for some time. It will almost certainly be fatal.""Could you give me a pen and paper?" said the businessman."Do you want to write your will?""No, I want to make a list of all the people I want to bite."

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toysSex is NOT the answer..... Sex is the question. YES is the answer!!! For every action, there is an equal but opposite Government program.

What do bear cubs and girls from West Virginia have in common?They both like to lick their PAWS..

Why do couples(not father and daughter) from West Virginia do it doggie styl?So they can both watch HEE-HAW at the same time.

Late one night, a mugger wearing a ski mask jumped into the path of a well-dressed man and stuck a gun in his
ribs. "Give me your money", he demanded.Indignant, the affluent man replied, "You can't do this - I'm a United States Congressman!""In that case," replied the mugger, "give me MY money!"

a little girl goes with her dady to the baber shop.while standing next to the chair where her dad is getting a hair cut and gets out a snack cake to eat. seeing this the barber bends over to her and says "honey your going to get hair on your twinky."
the little girl looks up at him and says "ya i know and im gonna get boobs too, mind your own buisness perv!"

Subject: Please show you care
Please Forward this to 10,000 of your closest friends.
>
>My name is Billy Evans, and I'm a nine-year-old boy. My mother is
typing
>this
>for me, because I can't. She is crying. The reason she is so sad is
because
>
>I'm so sick. I was born without a body - all I have is a head.
>
>It doesn't hurt, except when I try to breathe. The doctors gave me an
>artificial body. It is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors
said
>that was the best they could do on account of us having no money or
>insurance.
>
>I would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. Mommy
>doesn't
>work because she said nobody hires crying people. I said, "Don't cry,
>Mommy,"and she hugged my burlap bag. Mommy always gives me hugs, even
though
>
>she's allergic to burlap and it makes her sneeze and chafes her real
bad.
>
>I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this email to
>everyone you know. Forward it to people you don't know, too. Dr.
Johansen
>said that for every person you forward this email to, Bill Gates will
team
>up
>with AOL and send a nickel to NASA. With that funding, NASA will
collect
>prayers from school children all over America and have the astronauts
take
>them up into space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they
will
>come back to earth and go to the Pope, and he will take up a collection
in
>church and send all the money to the doctors. Every time you forward
>this letter, the astronauts can take more prayers to the angels and my
dream
>
>will be closer to coming true.
>
>The doctors could help me get better then. Maybe one day I will be able
to
>
>play baseball. Right now I can only be third base. Please help me.
Mommy is
>
>so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn
>
>If you don't forward this email, that's okay by me but Mommy says
you're a
>mean and heartless bastard who doesn't care about a poor little boy
with
>only
>a head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own
>guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow horrible death and
then
>burn forever in ####. What kind of cruel person are you that you can't
take
>five freakin' minutes to forward this to all your friends so that they
can
>feel guilt and shame about ignoring a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy?>
>Please help me. I try to be happy, but it's hard. I wish I had a kitty.
I
>wish I could hold a kitty. I wish I could hold a kitty that wouldn't
chew on
>
>me and try to sharpen its claws and bury its turds in the leaves of my
>burlap
>body. I wish that very much.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Billy "Smiley" Evans