• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a new smell...

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
Well... I have been wearing the same cologne(Curve by Liz Claiborne) now for about 5 years.
The wife says she would like me to find something new to wear. "A nice change of pace" she says...

So, I figured what the hell, let me ask my brothers here on C.P. what they are wearing and what they think might be a good alternative to the old standby...

So thats it guys... Discuss...

Real men don't wear store bought stink, especially Liz Claiborne crap. Next thing you'll be asking will be where TB gets his tiara :whistling:

real men that want to get laid do where store bought stink. Try JOOP its decent.

Ode De La Fish Slime

or sometimes Products of Household Combustion (this really turns on the women)

I just saw an article on this, your expensive perfumes are actually made from Ambergris. The main source of Ambergris is whale puke thats floated to the top of the ocean and hardened. Think about that the next time you slab some on.

Boss Selection
Acqua Di Gio (its a classic)
Attitude by Armani

kinda depends on when you will be wearing it. Everday or just for special occassions...and you should also take into account the weather and season during which you will be wearing it. With a little more info I could throw in several more suggestions

well... I have been wearing the Curve on a daily basis but I am looking to buy a couple scents I think. One as an every day wear and one for a "going out" or "club fresh" type scent... Thanks for the info guys...

Try the original Lagerfeld, a classic.

lagerfeld.jpg

C&R

Created in 1987, Salvador Dali for men is a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. It''s fragrant nature explores essences of lavender, bergamot and anise. Blended with notes of amber, musk and cedar.

I like it. My wife likes it.

Theres only one:

index88.jpg

thescience.jpg

Seriously though, try Cacharel for Men, or Acqua di Parma.

My wife really likes when i wear "Le Male" by goutier. It is definitely a different scent unlike most fragrences out today.

Real men don't wear store bought stink, especially Liz Claiborne crap. Next thing you'll be asking will be where TB gets his tiara :whistling:
No kidding. Irish spring, first thing in the AM is as fancy as it gets around here.

B.B.S.

Patchouli + Sandalwood and Vanilla essential oils diluted with Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil

Ok, at great personal risk:

Santal by Fragonard is, as they describe it, sandalwood gently freshened by lemon and tobacco, on a warm background of neroli and amber. It's about $30 a bottle and great for everyday wear. Since I'm a fan of tobacco this gives some of the same notes.

Silver Mountain Water by Creed on the expensive side and is for special occasions, and I like Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme every once in awhile.

Well, let's see....

Zino Davidoff is nice for early evening wear.

Aqua di Gio, as MartyMcFly said, is classic; I wear it most days. When I'm not wearing AdG during the day I wear either St. Barts by Tommy Bahama, Ferrari Racing, or Jaguar.

I used to wear Bulgari Black a lot, but my G/F doesn't like it too much.... Ferrari Red, Yellow, and Black all have their places, too, but I'm phasing out the Yellow and Red because they're too 'soapy' if you know what I mean. So I guess Racing and Black are the only Ferrari's that I'd recommend at this point.

Kenneth Cole's Black is pretty good, too, as is Black Code (which used to be just Black) by Armani.