• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to buy that Blue Cheese for the Super Bowl!

The wife mentioned the other day we haven't had "crack in a bowl" in some time.....promised to make me some...!!

We double the bacon in that recipe...and hell yes we use pepper bacon. I wasn't aware it came any other way..... :laugh:

Good stuff, AVB. Thanks again - B.B.S.

Made up a double batch of crack tonight. Now I get to test my will power for the next 5 days. It's already hard to do.

Thanks for the top, definitely going to have to make this for the game. Besides, I need to do something with that half pound of Maytag blue I have lying around... :whistling:

Ummmmm Maytag.

I made it through the day without poking my batch, only 4 more days to do.

OK, I put it together last night (crack in a bowl). It's sitting in the fridge waiting for me to try it tonight. The temporary insanity sauce isn't as hot as I thought. Thanks for the advice Ray. I will add more tonight. :laugh:

Hey, Ray....is the food processor an absolute necessity? How well does it blend when you 'stir the hell out of it"?

All I have is a small FP these days....

I see you went ahead so I guess you know the answer now. I just use a small one to do the bacon and onion and then stir the hell out of it.

BUMP - All my Blue cheese goodies

I'm not a huge blue cheese fan but I am going to try the crack!

Tall Paul said:

Paul...it's not that 'blue cheesey' at all. By the time you mix it all together...and I use a full pound of bacon per batch...the flavors blend nicely together without the blue cheese taking a front seat.

ironpeddler said:

Paul...it's not that 'blue cheesey' at all. By the time you mix it all together...and I use a full pound of bacon per batch...the flavors blend nicely together without the blue cheese taking a front seat.
Good to know thank you.