• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to travel again...

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
As it is the summer season, my wife and I are getting ready to do Northern California. As always, I would love to see old friends and meet new ones. I do have a few events as well. Here is a rough schedule of when & where I will be.

June 22-23 Santa Barbara area
Fri June 24 Aroyo Grande & San Luis Obispo
Sat June 25 Paso Robles

Monday June 27 Visalia

July 8th in Walnut Creek @ Casa Belicoso from 4pm - 9pm Kristoff event. A ton of specials and giveaways

July 11-13 Sacramento area
July 15 Bakersfield

July 16th - 21st Las Vegas IPCPR

August 2nd, I will have Glen Case, owner of Kristoff Cigars, @ Perfecto Lounge in Roseville from 4pm - 8pm
August 3rd, we will be @ Morgan Hill Cigar Company in Morgan Hill 4pm -10pm
August 4th, we will be @ Mission Pipe & Cigar San Jose 4pm - 8pm
August 6th I will be at the Good Life Dinner in Sacramento.

Again, I would love to see some of you either at events or off line and have a cigar or two on me... :D

I should be able to make the July 8th event. I don't really go to Casa Belicoso, but I can make an exception for you! :thumbs:

Andy, you have a Flux Capacitor?

ETA: sorry, I didn't see the word "to" between the words Time & travel :blush:

Andy, you have a Flux Capacitor?

ETA: sorry, I didn't see the word "to" between the words Time & travel :blush:
That's okay Gary. For a minute, I thought I was going to Mahogany's lol

We are on the way to Santa Barbara today. On the Road again. To coin a phrase.
car.gif

Andy, I'll see you in Fresno on the 28th! Call or text me and I'll meet ya for a smoke. :thumbs: Can't believe as a newbie I'm already meeting a fellow CP member! :D

It was great talking with you last night on the phone brother and I wish you safe travels. Enjoy Fresno this evening and your vacation in Yosemite........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

Andy...did you call me the other day? I saw a missed call from you late night the other day on my cell...

I haven't listened to messages though :blush:

Andy...did you call me the other day? I saw a missed call from you late night the other day on my cell...

Ran into someone who's son is moving to Philly and needed to ask you about the Mahog Herf... Miss you brother and I will call you next week.

Off to Yosemite in the morning and will post again when we get to Sac.

Hey thanks Andy! It was a super pleasure getting to hang out with you in Fresno! Hope you have a great time in Yosemite, the water falls will be flowing! Be safe and thanks for the good times yesterday!
Tony

Ran into someone who's son is moving to Philly and needed to ask you about the Mahog Herf... Miss you brother and I will call you next week.

Off to Yosemite in the morning and will post again when we get to Sac.

I was up that way last weekend. My parents have a cabin just outside Yosemite. There is a LOT of water running up there, you should be in for some beautiful sights.

Well it's been a little rough this trip, but we are on the road again. We have arrived in Lotus and I will be in Sacramento for the next two days and I will be at Casa Belicoso, doing a Kristoff Event on Friday evening. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Andy,
It was great being able to meet you and have very interesting conversations. I look forward to the next time our paths cross. I will definitely look you up next time I am in the OB area.

Jeff

Andy,
It was great being able to meet you and have very interesting conversations. I look forward to the next time our paths cross. I will definitely look you up next time I am in the OB area.

Jeff

Pleasure was mine Bro...