• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to travel again...

Off to Bakersfield tomorrow, and then Viva Las Vegas on Saturday...Hope to see some of you there.

By the way, Thanks for all of you that came out and smoked. Great to see you all.

We are here in Bakersfield for two days, then Saturday, off to Las Vegas for the 2011 IPCPR

Great to see Steve Boyajian and to meet gtdroptop John.

Marisa finally got to put faces with names as she met some friends.

Al Argente and Kurt Kendal
AlAndyMarisaKurt.jpg

Nick Perdomo
NickMarisa.jpg

and the Cigar Press brothers David and Thor
DavidAndyhorMarisa.jpg

I am doing a few more events in CA

July 30 Sequoia Cigars in Visalia 6-10pm

I will have Glen Case with me for
August 2 Perfecto Lounge Roseville CA 6-9pm
August 3 Morgan Hill Cigar Company ...5-9pm
August 4 Mission Pipe Pleasanton 12-2pm
August 4 Mission Pipe San Jose 4-8pm
August 5 Tobacco Republic Loomis 2-8pm
August 6 Good Life Lunch Sacramento 12-4pm
September 2 Churchill Miramar (San Diego)

I will be doing an event @ Sequoia Cigar Company in Visalia, CA tomorrow from 6pm. I will also be in Fresno hanging out at Cigars LTD on Sunday afternoon if anyone would like to come out and smoke.

Hey Andy, Once again thanks for the good times today. May you and your wife have a safe journey north. Let's hope that shop begins stalking their shelves with "you know what" ;) I think the cigar spoke for itself - and with so many good reviews, I'm pretty sure they will.
Glad to see that you got to try "My Uzi Weighs a Ton" today. Next time I'll try that one, but I'll be sure to have a full stomach :p Oh...post that picture!
Look forward to see you again soon!
Cheers
Tony

Glen Case made it to Sacramento. We are off to visit Rocky Cigar Mart, Tobacco Road and then to do the event tonight @ Perfecto Lounge in Roseville.

As it is the summer season, my wife and I are getting ready to do Northern California. As always, I would love to see old friends and meet new ones. I do have a few events as well. Here is a rough schedule of when & where I will be.

June 22-23 Santa Barbara area
Fri June 24 Aroyo Grande & San Luis Obispo
Sat June 25 Paso Robles

Monday June 27 Visalia

July 8th in Walnut Creek @ Casa Belicoso from 4pm - 9pm Kristoff event. A ton of specials and giveaways

July 11-13 Sacramento area
July 15 Bakersfield

July 16th - 21st Las Vegas IPCPR

August 2nd, I will have Glen Case, owner of Kristoff Cigars, @ Perfecto Lounge in Roseville from 4pm - 8pm
August 3rd, we will be @ Morgan Hill Cigar Company in Morgan Hill 4pm -10pm
August 4th, we will be @ Mission Pipe & Cigar San Jose 4pm - 8pm
August 6th I will be at the Good Life Dinner in Sacramento.

Again, I would love to see some of you either at events or off line and have a cigar or two on me... :D

As it is the summer season, my wife and I are getting ready to do Northern California. As always, I would love to see old friends and meet new ones. I do have a few events as well. Here is a rough schedule of when & where I will be.

June 22-23 Santa Barbara area
Fri June 24 Aroyo Grande & San Luis Obispo
Sat June 25 Paso Robles

Monday June 27 Visalia

July 8th in Walnut Creek @ Casa Belicoso from 4pm - 9pm Kristoff event. A ton of specials and giveaways

July 11-13 Sacramento area
July 15 Bakersfield

July 16th - 21st Las Vegas IPCPR

August 2nd, I will have Glen Case, owner of Kristoff Cigars, @ Perfecto Lounge in Roseville from 4pm - 8pm
August 3rd, we will be @ Morgan Hill Cigar Company in Morgan Hill 4pm -10pm
August 4th, we will be @ Mission Pipe & Cigar San Jose 4pm - 8pm
August 6th I will be at the Good Life Dinner in Sacramento.

Again, I would love to see some of you either at events or off line and have a cigar or two on me... :D

We are off to Morgan Hill. Glen and I will be at Morgan Hill Cigar Company tonight.

What a great trip so far. Great meeting those of you that came by. Marisa and I are taking a small vacation and heading up to the Redwoods. Crescent City, and Eureka, then back to San Francisco and Monterey.

Next four days we are in the San Francisco area. Danville, Walnut Creek, Palo Alto, Monterey, Novado and Oakland. Then heading home home.