• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time To Vote, Pet Olympics Contest

Choose your favorite

• Madison, Owned By LC Smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombs Away, Ex Ranger

• Dog Biscuits, Peters Creek

• Snow Hat, Peters Creek

• Action shot #2, LC Smoker

• Money Hungry Pug, Pompus Pugs

• Swissys Snow Dog

• Total voters
Alright guys, thanks for the pictures. A lot of great pet shots here. I picked some out that I liked, now I leave it up to you guys to vote on your favorite.

Madison....Owner is LC Smoker
panel.jpg

Bombs Away.... ExRanger
SparkyCrapping.jpg

Peters Creek's Choc Lab
Had to put both of these in, great pics
51642917-L.jpg

57683436-L.jpg

Another by LC Smoker
os-3508.jpg

Money Hungry Pug, PompusPug
94200518_13e9a361ef.jpg

Swissys Snow Dog
26fb.jpg

last minute entry. I forgot to put this one in. LOoks like you can see the sunset in this cats eyes! cool picture!
11f757f2.jpg

crap, I can't edit my poll, so it looks like the cat is the odd one out. That pic is worth a random stick or two!

Thanks alot for the entries guys!

good luck

I had to go with "Dog Bisquits". That's just incredible self control.

Doc.

All of these are GREAT!!!
I had to go with "dog biscuts" as well!!!

David

I had to go with "Dog Bisquits". That's just incredible self control.

Doc.

Yeah, I've looked at that pic over and over and still can't figure out how you could get a dog to do that. It certainly got my vote. ;)

My father had a tennant who had a dobe. He would send the dog to dad's store with a note in it's mouth to send him a pound of cold meat. My dad would put the pkg. of meat in his mouth, and the dog would deliver it to his master. That was self-control.

Doc.

Tough one! I had to go with Madison, as I really like the idea of the "action shots." The bisquits and hat were really good too. And swissy, as much as I'd love to have voted for him, I would need to see a little more dog. I wish I had pics of kacey when she was 10 weeks, and we got 28 inches of snow...she had to jump up to see where we were.

Madison is a great lookin' little dog and that's a right nice action shot of the jump! I really get a kick out of watching agility trials from time to time.

Kroger can vouch for Swissy's swissies being a great couple of dogs to pal around with. Fine lookin' animals, to boot.

Good job, everyone!

And the winner is....Peters' Creek, Dog Biscuits.

I was hoping to get 50 votes in, but either way, it looks like Peters creek is the winner! A couple of GREAT pictures of your lab. The biscuits one is definitely deserving.

Thanks a lot to everyone that participated.

E

well deserved win!! Anyone that can get that many treats into a dogs mouth deserves it! I get CLOSE to my guys with treats and they start drooling. provided I COULD get that many treats in before they chomped 'em down, I think the drool would disolve them!

Great Pic Brett!! We need to get the kids together again for another smoke...

I was hoping to get 50 votes in, but either way, it looks like Peters creek is the winner! A couple of GREAT pictures of your lab. The biscuits one is definitely deserving.
Woohoo! My dawg's a winner! Thanks for all the kind comments and compliments and to Erick, especially, for running a fun contest with a generous purse.

Now...I have a confession to make. Kroger and I cheated.

Don't get me wrong, Kroger is a smart fella and I've worked a lot with him. But holdin' on to a bunch of cookies like that would've been maddening for the both of us. So I had to resort to some special effects.

I had him hold a piece of hardboard while I traced the outline of his mouth, then hot-glued the biscuits to it...ummm...to the hardboard, that is, not his mouth.

67570591-S.jpg

I hope y'all don't think anything less of us. :blush: