• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To all the new brothers and sisters of the leaf here at CP.

I do both! :D Aged cigars are better anyway. If I die, I bet there's smoking in heaven! :laugh: Think of what the cigars will be like there! Oh boy!

Excellent post and cigar philosophy. I agree totally and will add to it by saying that gifting a great cigar to someone who will really appreciate it is one of the best acts a smoker can do. I have been fortunate enought to smoke a lot of really great cigars but still enjoy the reaction I get when I give a rare or special cigar to someone, for no other reason than to make their day. I find that the cigar karma thing does come in to play though. I gift cigars all the time but also end up receiving many wonderful surprises.

I've been saving a bottle of beer that my father made many years ago. It's a cherry stout. When he made the batch he didn't care for it so he gave me two cases of it and I drank it like a fish. It's the best beer I've ever tasted. About 5 years ago he hands me a bottle of beer and I ask, "what's this?" He tells me he found a stray bottle of the cherry stout and he didn't like it as much as I did so it was mine.

I've been saving this bottle for a special occasion but I think I'll uncork it this week when I see dad.

Shawn, amen to that! Every cigar I smoke is special, be it a Padron 2000 or a Dunhill Cabineta. They all will get a turn to meet there just ends. Life is too short for tomorrow :D Plus you can find more of them if you really try :thumbs:

Back