• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To the great guys at Drew Estates

cqb_guru

Stick Burning Trigger Puller
A box of goodies arrived at my door today from our good friends at Drew Estates. With some mouth-watering sticks, the 5th Anniversary issue of Cigar Press (with some shady individuals on the cover) and a great Liga #9 t-shirt inside I was definately feeling the love from JD and his people. Can't say thanks enough for the smokes, and I'll definately be sporting my new shirt at an upcoming DE event in Boise, ID. Thanks again guys.

JD is a class act. My respect for him (and DE, in general) has grown immensely in the last year or so. Sounds like an awesome goodie box!

Sounds like he's taking care of our fellow military friends. Awesome! You deserve it.

I've got that magazine, some cool info in there, got to love JDs fashion style. Pete looking like a douche, best magazine ever!

A lovely gesture by a great botl, well done by all involved at DE, as the others have said already JD is a class act.

Sorry that I missed this thread, Amigo. Absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed your package. It is our pleasure, Guru.

Best,
JD