• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Toast to an amazing man

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Tonight I sat with my 98 year old grandfather while he drew his last breaths in this world. He’s been sick for a long time. He even got throw out of hospice 6 years ago….

Celebrating his life with an amazing Pre-Embargo Muriel Clear Havana and a pour of Mid-Winter nights dram. I won’t name the generous brother who supplied the cigar (like it’s not odvious) but I will say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the appropriate cigar for an amazing memory.

Picture of his hat which fits me great, his wedding ring on the cigar, and the rest is obvious

65A3ECEB-E3F3-4886-9B66-BC6230494F7B.jpeg

239266F1-3C77-48F7-A59B-951047E2F3A2.jpeg

98... wow. Condolences and what a great way to honor one helluva run. 🙏 👏

Not many words can express grieving sympathy, but being a brother here not many are needed, just know we are here for you.

Great way to celebrate the memory of a great man.

Sincerely
Steve F.

He had family around him, and that's the most important thing anyone can ever ask for when the time comes. It's never easy, even when you know it's coming. Your whole family is in our thoughts, Chad. What a special tribute to a great man.

Memories are all we have left when they're are gone and that's great one. My sincere condolences for your loss.

Damn Chad! That was an amazing read! I am truly sorry for your loss!

It's awesome to cherish someone right up to the very last!

God bless!

Condolences my man. Sorry to hear this. What a wonderful way to celebrate his life.

Wishing the best for all the family buddy. Let me know if you need anything

Great idea to celebrate his life brother. Our thoughts and love are with you.

Sorry for your loss. And yet so happy you had such an amazing person in your life. Hope to one day hear some stories from his life.

He’d be proud of this post, guaranteed! Life is funny how it works, so glad you were so close to him, during his life and at the end. Condolences Chad.