• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TobaccoWorldCigars.com - Arturo Fuente Anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neuromancer said:
This is the first post that I noticed a problem between them...so perhaps I got the sequence a bit wrong...that doesn't change the fact that SJR was harassed and hounded into an apology when he never resorted to calling GF a scumbag as GF did to him in the PIF thread, AS FAR AS I KNOW...I didn't read the other thread as I don't bother reading the threads people are fighting in if I can avoid them...regardless, I had nothing to do with THIS THREAD until GF invoked my name for no reason...I posted not a single word here pro or con about TW and it was totally uneccesary to even bring me up regarding the subject of THIS thread...you want ti b*tch about TW, have at it, but leave me out of it..

Neuro, would you just keep quiet and LET IT GO? The more you post, the worse you're making this for YOURSELF.

You're saying a bunch of FALSE b.s., so knock it off. No one agreed with you about your lies THEN, nor will they NOW. It's amazing how emotionally charged you get and make things into the biggest case of DRAMA I've ever seen.

You're still on about this name mentioning too and getting butt hurt about it? This happened a week ago, G-E-T O-V-E-R I-T.

Like I said Neuro, no one said anything about your name being mentioned and if you wouldn't have said anything, things would have remained quiet.

I will say, you really have proved the definition of nutcase though...:laugh:

Take this CSmoker crap back to asshatville (CSmoker).

NA

Neuromancer said:
prophetic_joe said:
Neuromancer said:
Yeah, after you harassed and embarassed him to no end for daring to jump into a PIF before you, the great lord of the PIF, felt it was okay for him to do...who appointed you the lord of the PIF on the twin board? If it had been CC, or GG, or CigarSarge or a few others saying something to him that would be one thing but you're as new as I am and as new as SJR is...so rather than stand up to you, he apologized when it was, as far as I'm concerned, totally unnecessary as he felt that was the safest way to go, with you, as he'd seen what you did to others...now as far as this thread, I stayed out of it and made no comments at all about what was posted regarding TW, and the feelings of the board here towards them, until you brought up my name...but see, the problem is, you're not a FOG, you're not the board police, and I know what you nominated me for, along with BigMac, CoronaGigante, DaveWF, Excalibur, FPDoc77, IndyRob, Korean&Proud, Lumberg, Purobrat, ServeBig, SFG75, TheyCallMeManix, TonyDogs,and Wurm...what'd you call it? Asshat of the year award? The real asshat is you because you're the type of individual that keeps these boards occupied with all this schoolyard harassment instead of having some decency and respect for everyone here, discussing smokes, sports, drink, and other things that make life pleasurable for all (nod to CC), other than an obvious few who really have gotten out of line, mooching smokes, threatening others, racism, etc....so you can continue to spend your evening disecting my responses to you, while I go enjoy a cigar and a drink...I have a life...it's apparent you don't...
[snapback]257467[/snapback]​

Ok this post actually made me register here. Neuro for a second I was gonna take your side, I saw that GF had brought up your name and thought to myself man that was sorta not needed, and damnit I think GF's a good shit. Then I saw that you don't know what the heck you're talking about. GF did not get on SaintJohn's case in the PIF because he jumped in front of him it had nothing to do with the PIF really it stemmed from a different damn thread. I actually think I mentioned this to you before.

Your problem here or anyplace else doesn't seem to stem from the fact that you're wrong all the time it seems to stem from the fact that you get so damn emotional. I'm on a few other forums that have nothing to do with cigars and from them and chatting I have found emotion and text is usually not a good combo. Very hard to tell exactly what someone means by what they type. So just chill out and type with a little more reason and a little less emotion and you may have more support in your corner.

Oh and research shit before you post it because if you post something that didn't really happen like it's a fact you just seem dumb.
[snapback]258835[/snapback]​
This is the first post that I noticed a problem between them...so perhaps I got the sequence a bit wrong...that doesn't change the fact that SJR was harassed and hounded into an apology when he never resorted to calling GF a scumbag as GF did to him in the PIF thread, AS FAR AS I KNOW...I didn't read the other thread as I don't bother reading the threads people are fighting in if I can avoid them...regardless, I had nothing to do with THIS THREAD until GF invoked my name for no reason...I posted not a single word here pro or con about TW and it was totally uneccesary to even bring me up regarding the subject of THIS thread...you want ti b*tch about TW, have at it, but leave me out of it..

Free Cigars PIF
[snapback]259323[/snapback]​

Don't bring the other boards' shit here. Obviously other boards don't know how to handle their own problems. Pretty pathetic. We're not the international bickering zone for the cigar community.

Status
Not open for further replies.