• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2018

Random singles this week...these remain my favorite overall Tat. Hadn't had one in at least a year, and between this and a brown label Regio on Monday I think keeping it simple is still the way to go with this brand. Had a Tat Apocalypse in between them and it did not impress with its flavor or construction.
20180307_071337.jpg

Random singles this week...these remain my favorite overall Tat. Hadn't had one in at least a year, and between this and a brown label Regio on Monday I think keeping it simple is still the way to go with this brand. Had a Tat Apocalypse in between them and it did not impress with its flavor or construction.
View attachment 19800

Couldn't agree more. I always know what I'm getting with the brown label.

Tat Cojonu.JPG
Zeemanb got me thinking. My box is dated 2017 and it smoked like it. First 2/3 was tasty but I had trouble keeping it lit through the last 1/3. It'll be at least another year before I bring these out again.

0o3OAOp.jpg
So, how was it?!

It's been a while since I've had a smoke. I've been dealing with messing up my foot, starting a new job this past week, and prepping for my daughter's bday party that was today. She wanted it to be My Little Pony themed; I've been cleaning pink, purple, and blue out of the carpet lol

IMG_6943.JPG

It's been a while since I've had a smoke. I've been dealing with messing up my foot, starting a new job this past week, and prepping for my daughter's bday party that was today. She wanted it to be My Little Pony themed; I've been cleaning pink, purple, and blue out of the carpet lol

View attachment 19823
Nice choice, how was it?

View attachment 19823

Congrats on the new job! I'm a fan of those sticks :)