• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Trinidad Fundadore. As good as the last one I had (thank you, Mr. Fields). Is there a secret to keeping them lit and burning smoothly the entire way?

No photo, as my phone is getting unlocked so I can switch to a Euro sim card here.

Trinidad Fundadore. As good as the last one I had (thank you, Mr. Fields). Is there a secret to keeping them lit and burning smoothly the entire way?

No photo, as my phone is getting unlocked so I can switch to a Euro sim card here.

You have to deep throat them first, to keep them moist. Make sure and do it at your local shop, so they fully understand your cigar experience. After that, they should burn wonderfully.

You want to dry box them for a week minimum . Lancero format tends to be even less forgiving at 65-70%. I even like to take them out of the dry box and leave them sit out for several hours if I can plan that far ahead.

Speaking of a Lancero, these JohnnyO EL Lanceros are pretty damn good!

Bill, I'll try to do that, but, that means you and Doc have to do the same. We are the only ones in this regular group who know who the hell George Burns is.