• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's coffee

wavescrashing

Bolis or bust
I did a search and didn't find a thread too similar to this one, so I thought I'd start it up.

This morning I had a few cups of Lions Macadamia nut blend (Hawaii) while doing some Trig homework.
I paired it with an Oliva V. It started the day off nicely.

Mexican Organic Oaxaca - Finca El Olivo. Roasted to a City +....a nice floral cup with a crisp character.

Paired that up with a Padron Anny '64 Principe Maduro.

Life was good.

Mexican Organic Oaxaca - Finca El Olivo. Roasted to a City +....a nice floral cup with a crisp character.

Paired that up with a Padron Anny '64 Principe Maduro.

Life was good.

Sounds fantastic. I might have to pick some of that up. A buddy of mine just gifted me an 8 oz bag mixed with 3 or 4 different beans. One of them was from Oaxaca I believe, but I've yet to test the blend out.

Someone had sent me some Kona Peaberry which I brewed this morning. Way to mild for me. Now I'm drinking Costa Rican.

Community coffee, the best, although I am waiting for Rod to get some more beans roasted.

Rich

Najjar Classic, Brazilian, Armenian style. Gotta pull an all nighter? PFT! Try an all weeker :laugh:

NajjarCoffeeCardamom.jpg

Picked up a bag of BJ' Kenya AA.....have to say that I drink more of their beans than most anything else as I have always been impressed with the quality and flavor. They are up to about 5 varieties now and the beans are always rich and oily when you open a bag.

Otherwise I roast my own and nothing is better....to cold to have the windows open to roast this time of year.

You guys don't know what your missing here. This airline coffee is the best. NOT

Fairway Colombian Supremo - Fairway has some excellent coffee which they roast right there on premises. :thumbs:

Fairway Colombian Supremo - Fairway has some excellent coffee which they roast right there on premises. :thumbs:

Scott, try Fairway's Testerosa. It's my Brothers favorite.

This morning and every morning I have Starbuck's Pikes Place in a French Press. It's down to a science.

D'aquino Organic Espresso. Nice full bodied, round flavor without the 'burnt' taste.

CP Coffee

French Press w/ sugar

Tim