• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's coffee

I've been exploring Jerry's killer beans.

Today I tried a blend of about 50/50 Mexican Mayhem, and African Assasin.

I'm enjoying a mix my friend made, 1/3 mexican, 1/3 columbian, and 1/3 dark Costa Rican. It was damn good. I'm going to look into mixing my own stuff. I mean, why not, I'm already doing it with pipe tobacco. This is the kind of stuff that makes someone think their man-room is a chem lab. :thumbs:

standard black coffee :) But when I get home I normally have some espresso...I got this Nespresso machine for Christmas and it is easy to make a small cup pretty fast. I bought all the different tastes so I try out a different one every day :laugh:

About 4 cups of Gevalia Arabica cinnamon to kick start the day before my on-line mid-term. What a way to spend a Sunday! ???

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one who digs Gevalia. Personally, I don't care much for the overroasted Starbucks stuff. I like Gevalia's Traditional Roast. Call me silly, but I'll add a scoop of their Pumpkin Spice to the grounds just to give it a little zing. Hmm, I'll do that tomorrow morning in fact!

About 4 cups of Gevalia Arabica cinnamon to kick start the day before my on-line mid-term. What a way to spend a Sunday! ???

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one who digs Gevalia. Personally, I don't care much for the overroasted Starbucks stuff. I like Gevalia's Traditional Roast. Call me silly, but I'll add a scoop of their Pumpkin Spice to the grounds just to give it a little zing. Hmm, I'll do that tomorrow morning in fact!

Yeah, it's good stuff. I like it more than most traditional stuff. Plus, they sold me a nice coffee maker for $15 :thumbs:

Yesterday (well, kinda still today) I french pressed some Starbucks Kopelani Blend....it was delicious, but it was the last of it :(. It was a limited release.

Tomorrow, some Starbucks Breakfast Blend from my drip.

I work for Starbucks, if it didn't seem obvious LOL!

-Aaron

:laugh: :laugh: We do roast our coffees darker than most companies, but we do it on purpose. Shh dont tell, but I like my home roast better :) :whistling: :laugh: .

-Aaron