• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Shopping spree

Snowdust

SnowNYet
We this morning I was out of town, (40 miles) and saw a tabacco store in a shopping center. Had a little time to kill after a meeting so I thought I would pop in and see if I could find anythng new. Much to my suprise, there on the first shelf I went to were Opus X. I immediatly knew I had stumbled into a very nice shop. I looked to my left and saw almost every AF I had heard of! Then I looked to the next wall. Padron Heaven. 1964's, 1926's, Oh my.

Then the owner walked in a we started talking about every stick in there. I know now what a true tobacconist is. He shared stories with me and helped me pick out todays selection, never trying to sell anything to me, just great conversation.

Here is what I bought today. What do you think

2 Opus X Fuente Fuente
1 Untold Story
1 Short Story
1 La Aurora Preferidos 1903

I realize todays shopping spree doesn't compare to Moki's, but I was pretty damn excited, especially because he only charged MSRP. :p :p

Any AF Hemi maduro that you can pick up and feel good about the price...do it. :)

Snowdust said:
2 Opus X Fuente Fuente
1 Untold Story
1 Short Story
1 La Aurora Preferidos 1903

I realize todays shopping spree doesn't compare to Moki's, but I was pretty damn excited, especially because he only charged MSRP. :p :p
That's one damn fine take! How did you resist buying any of the Padrón's though?? Those 1926's won't be there long, unless you keep the location of this smoke shop secret. :)

MSRP for these smokes? Man... I hate you. Nice job! :)

Very nice purchase! Looks like you found yourself a new shop!

Aloha,

Wade

I LOVE the Aurora Preferidos. I've only had the Maduro but I have some Cammies on the way!

Good deal.

Apparently the consensus so far is for you to get back in your car, go back there and I buy some Padrons.

Let me add to that consensus, LOL.

My name is Ric and I'm a Padron slut.

If you see Padrón 1926's sold at MSRP, and you don't buy 'em, there's a phrase for that in Mandarin: shen jing bing!

If you see Padrón 1926's sold at MSRP, and you don't buy 'em, there's a phrase for that in Mandarin: shen jing bing

Actualy, the PAD were above MSRP. What else is new :angry:

The exclusivo was about $4 over the 8.20 retail. Then we have our wonderful tax.

I did feel good after looking up what I did buy to find they were inline. When I do find a box online at retail, I will snag them.

Snowdust said:
Actualy, the PAD were above MSRP. What else is new :angry:

The exclusivo was about $4 over the 8.20 retail. Then we have our wonderful tax.

I did feel good after looking up what I did buy to find they were inline. When I do find a box online at retail, I will snag them.
This place seems to be selling them at a decent price:

http://top10cigars.net/cigar_shop/tek9.asp...roducts&grp=102

A box of Padrón 1964 Exclusivo's (Maduro or Natural) for $255.19 -- or $10.20 a stick. That's better than your local shop, and though you'll have to pay a little bit for shipping, you can avoid tax this way as well.

moki said:
If you see Padrón 1926's sold at MSRP, and you don't buy 'em, there's a phrase for that in Mandarin: shen jing bing!
Bwahaha... too funny. :) Hard to find the high-end Padrons at MSRP. A few bucks over aint too bad in my book.