• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

MEM aka 'mid engine monster' hasn't been getting much love (I hate to see such awesome German technology going to waste but my Audi is getting some action) the past two summers 2020/2021 so, I thought I would visit her in my garage this evening with one of my most favorite sticks, the Veritas Three Blends.

If I were ever on 'death row' and they asked me what I wanted for my last meal, I would tell them, give me a couple Veritas Three Blends.

With a cigar this good, why would you need to eat?

# 1 VTB MEM.jpg

Last edited:
MEM aka 'mid engine monster' hasn't been getting much love (I hate to see such awesome German technology going to waste but my Audi is getting some action) the past two summers 2020/2021 so, I thought I would visit her in my garage this evening with one of my most favorite sticks, the Veritas Three Blends.

If I were ever on 'death row' and they asked me what I wanted for my last meal, I would tell them, give me a couple Veritas Three Blends.

With a cigar this good, why would you need to eat?

View attachment 46167
Is it a 911 turbo?

Is it a 911 turbo?

No; click on my avatar & you can see it in my profile link.

It's a bone stock/original 2000 Boxster S with 63K miles, and it's a lot of fun. :D

I have been looking for her (younger) cousin, also in 'Speed Yellow' but haven't located the right one, yet.

Last edited:
No; click on my avatar & you can see it in my profile link.

It's a bone stock/original 2000 Boxster S with 63K miles, and it's a lot of fun. :D

I have been looking for her (younger) cousin, also in 'Speed Yellow' but haven't located the right one, yet.

Ok you used the term monster lol though you had a real sports car.

Ok you used the term monster lol though you had a real sports car.

I was a bit hungover when you asked earlier, "Is it a 911 turbo?" 🤣 so, I really didn't think about the fact that the 911 is a rear engine.
Hangovers don't work well for 60 year old brains, like mine. LOL

So, if you really have to ask if a mid engine Porsche is a 911, when the 911 is a rear engine, pretty much a glorified VW, then I guess that proves you really are ignorant, when it comes to 'sports cars' in general. ;)

You should prolly stick to aquariums, fish, and newts ..........

Last edited:
I was a bit hungover when you asked earlier, "Is it a 911 turbo?" 🤣 so, I really didn't think about the fact that the 911 is a rear engine.
Hangovers don't work well for 60 year old brains, like mine. LOL

So, if you really have to ask if a mid engine Porsche is a 911, when the 911 is a rear engine, pretty much a glorified VW, then I guess that proves you really are ignorant, when it comes to 'sports cars' in general. ;)

You should prolly stick to aquariums, fish, and newts ..........
Lol you got me not a big porsche guy but I do know enough to know your is not a real sports car.