• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Oliva (N)O today on the drive back home. It was a natural that was one dimensional, at best. Bitter grass, maybe, but shit! I like the “G” pretty well but this one was bad. Double Corona size, and I gave it plenty of time to improve.

Floyd t

Oliva (N)O today on the drive back home. It was a natural that was one dimensional, at best. Bitter grass, maybe, but shit! I like the “G” pretty well but this one was bad. Double Corona size, and I gave it plenty of time to improve.

Floyd t
Just not an Oliva fan. At all. Every so often I'll get one through some means or another and decide to smoke it thinking, "I must have been having an off day or something last time". But, nope -- I'm reminded time and again why I don't regularly smoke Oliva, and then I hate myself for it.

Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour with thanks to my friend and brother @BlindedByScience ( Tom ) with some fresh Nicaraguan coffee. Wonderful smoke and helps refresh what a great statesman Sir Winston was ( also a great gentleman and a BOTL to follow ). One hell of a great smoke.

BBF4A4F8-A851-49C7-9491-C3B441EEC975.jpeg

Last edited: