• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

What did you think of it? @ConDaddy what are your thoughts too?
I would say it is more medium than full, but I agree with @ConDaddy that the construction and burn were perfect... As for flavors it wasn’t overly complex but the flavors that were there was pronounced and good. I was really picking up a lot of caramel and cocoa... I think it would be a great morning smoke with a cup of coffee/latte/espresso... I would definitely smoke again...

I would say it is more medium than full, but I agree with @ConDaddy that the construction and burn were perfect... As for flavors it wasn’t overly complex but the flavors that were there was pronounced and good. I was really picking up a lot of caramel and cocoa... I think it would be a great morning smoke with a cup of coffee/latte/espresso... I would definitely smoke again...
Much better than my review haha

Parti Coronas Jr. ULA OCT 14

Really enjoyed this smoke!
First Third: Mocha with a very long pepper finish
Second Third: Leather and ‘basic bitch’ coffee (this is how my wife and I affectionately refer to coffee with cream and sugar🤣)
Final Third: Cedar and cashews
65ACD00E-A57A-486B-9EF1-028BC27E8451.jpeg
B25D09D1-FF0A-44A5-A34E-55E88D67C92C.jpeg

Thanks @CgarDan, this was awesome!