• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

2 for 2, outta a (different) box of 10; no tunneling, no burn issues, no crap, no dry boxing (for rookies), what a coinkydink .......

Warped Don Reynaldo

# 1 W DR 9-13.jpg

Last edited:
No photos. Yesterday was an Espinosa Laranja. Today is the RP Sun Grown I skipped on Saturday.
I think I am done with this brand

View attachment 47130
Man, I was just thinking yesterday when I got the weekly mailing from them that I need to add some Flatbed to my stash -- I haven't had one in a few years (loved the original black label back in the day). That is absolutely horrible, though!

I think I am done with this brand

View attachment 47130

I, for one, am sorry to see your experience with this; been there, done that myself, with three different boxes in a 14 year time frame, and it sucks.
I also make the choice to stay away from brands that offer such a negative smoking experience; smart move on your part, IMO.
I have read where some folks believe voids in cigars can be caused by over humidification, and that these voids can be cured via dry boxing.
I don't hold those opinions myself but then, to each their own.