• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Traitor!

Table decoration? Please tell me it has been "settling" in a humidor for those last three years! :p
Oh yes, it was settling in a tupperdor. I keep it at 69%, 70°. Then box sticks at 62 in a carry case for a week or so before destructive investigation.

She did a Cuban themed party for the boss, but we weren't in Cuba yet, so the sticks were NC. The black/ gold box looked good, people enjoyed the cigars, and I had a couple of the leftovers.

Couple smokes while I knock out my 2nd to last class for a Project Management certification. Thanks for the stick @Eqwhipped. Got a home made cold brew with some bourbon cream and a couple aged beers I got out of climate controlled storage yesterday. 2015 KBS and a 2015 Bible Belt. Hopefully I didn’t let them rest too long but I’m trying to drink through my cellar now as cellaring beers doesn’t interest me much any more. Cheers!!!1E8AA0CE-4AEB-4A66-80BA-B8BF1D6D0F86.jpeg