• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Went to the lounge the other day and grabbed a few smokes, then decided to try something different.20220707_201259.jpg
I had a infused cigar I read about and it was.... Well ok, not really my thing but I'm glad I tried it. But would not recommend it.
20220707_195721.jpg
This is as far as I got. So I lit something better.
20220707_202406.jpg

Went to the lounge the other day and grabbed a few smokes, then decided to try something different.View attachment 57988
I had a infused cigar I read about and it was.... Well ok, not really my thing but I'm glad I tried it. But would not recommend it.
View attachment 57989
This is as far as I got. So I lit something better.
View attachment 57990
"The Upsetters" -- They really named that aptly for those choosing to smoke it in a public cigar lounge!

This was my pre-afternoon smoke today. First Nub I've had and I really enjoyed this cigar. I really enjoyed the flavor, the smoke, ash was good... I bought a few more online because I enjoyed it much.

Now, 6:30pm I'm trying to figure out what I want my evening cigar to be. I need something for deep thinking and complex thoughts....
20220711_112001.jpg

This was my pre-afternoon smoke today. First Nub I've had and I really enjoyed this cigar. I really enjoyed the flavor, the smoke, ash was good... I bought a few more online because I enjoyed it much.

Now, 6:30pm I'm trying to figure out what I want my evening cigar to be. I need something for deep thinking and complex thoughts....
View attachment 58000
Did you do the thing and stand it on its ash?