• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Way too cold for me. I’d be freezing

20s are about when we start wearing shorts again. Was teens over weekend.. I went to my lounge in shorts and Adidas hoodie. I did have Adidas rugby socks on though.. so was pretty toasty. 🥵😋

I crack up when in SoCal or FL and see residents covered head to toe if it gets below 65! 🥶🤣

20s are about when we start wearing shorts again. Was teens over weekend.. I went to my lounge in shorts and Adidas hoodie. I did have Adidas rugby socks on though.. so was pretty toasty. 🥵😋

I crack up when in SoCal or FL and see residents covered head to toe if it gets below 65! 🥶🤣
Yeah but as soon as it gets over 90 y’all start whining just the same… 😝 😎

Lol. I wore my jogger sweat pants and a hoodie on a walk right now and it’s 62 lol