• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Not bad, but at 155/10ct I wouldn't buy another box. A single or two once in a while.

Is that 155 USD? Think I paid less than a bill for each of these.

EPC4ME.jpg

If you get a hankerin' after those last 2 are ash, hit me up and we can work a trade and definitely avoid you dropping over $16/stick (w/tax). They're tasty, but not $15+ tasty.. I don't care how many ads Ernie buys from CA.

I will be curious how they are after a year at 65% in a maduro cooler. That's all I was thinking the first time I had one.. needs more on-pile time. Maduro means ripe in Spanish.. but the sugars just weren't there yet for me.

Time will tell. ⏳🕰

What's the ring gauge on that there cigar? It looks uhh... Rather girthy.

What's even funnier.. how Robert Caldwell came up with the name and the person who refused to make it. I believe the story is on his website.

Anyway, as you can see it all worked out in the end!

I haven't been as active as I would like to be but here's a pic dump! Rafael G panetelas extra, such a good smoke for the price.

20220304_022001.jpg
Espinoza Habano not sure I like these,won't buy again.
20220302_021251.jpg

PSD4 2018, loved it, may buy another box.
20220304_004240.jpg

View attachment 52912

If you get a hankerin' after those last 2 are ash, hit me up and we can work a trade and definitely avoid you dropping over $16/stick (w/tax). They're tasty, but not $15+ tasty.. I don't care how many ads Ernie buys from CA.

I will be curious how they are after a year at 65% in a maduro cooler. That's all I was thinking the first time I had one.. needs more on-pile time. Maduro means ripe in Spanish.. but the sugars just weren't there yet for me.

Time will tell. ⏳🕰
155€ so 167$ give or take a buck. I wish we had your NC prices here!

155€ so 167$ give or take a buck. I wish we had your NC prices here!
I wish I could post from me to you for a reasonable price, but after you factor shipping rates into it, it's no cheaper than buying NCs there, yourself. :(

(I may or may not have looked into this already, for... reasons)

View attachment 52912

Time will tell. ⏳🕰
Check your bands for a signature.... cool humidor prize if found.