• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Did it stand up to the other VLV's?
Great cigar. Probably the strongest of the line and I would say this and the one that comes in the full paper wrap ( Diadema I think ) are tied for the most flavorful. Probably followed by the Jester. ( I believe that was an event only cigar at some point )

Great cigar. Probably the strongest of the line and I would say this and the one that comes in the full paper wrap ( Diadema I think ) are tied for the most flavorful. Probably followed by the Jester. ( I believe that was an event only cigar at some point )
It's the only one of the line I have. I still haven't lit one yet...LOL!

I haven’t seen that basil before. How is it?
I thought it was excellent. It might be slightly more interesting at a higher proof, but that's really me looking for faults when there aren't any obvious ones. Not sure I've had better at that price point.

Mr. Kirk, have you been lurking since 2005? Just wondering...
Not really lurking, do a lot of posting on a couple forums. Had a little confrontation on a site for not posting pictures with my smokes of the day, and the spelling of a friends name, and now I sort of stay away from a couple of sites. I'll see how this post goes, here goes!!

To many to name since my last post, trying to keep my grand kids away from my habit. My daughters college graduation party plans, and life in general!!!!Here's last night's and into the am smokes:

H. Upmann 175th Anniversary Churchill (7 x 50, NIC)
Perla del Mar Corojo Toro (6.25 x 54, NIC)
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto (5 x 50, DR)
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) Flor de las Antillas Toro (6 x 52, NIC)
Partagas Cortado Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)

Early morning starter:

Warped Nicotina Belicoso BP (5.5 x 52, NIC)

Not really lurking, do a lot of posting on a couple forums. Had a little confrontation on a site for not posting pictures with my smokes of the day, and the spelling of a friends name, and now I sort of stay away from a couple of sites. I'll see how this post goes, here goes!!

To many to name since my last post, trying to keep my grand kids away from my habit. My daughters college graduation party plans, and life in general!!!!Here's last night's and into the am smokes:

H. Upmann 175th Anniversary Churchill (7 x 50, NIC)
Perla del Mar Corojo Toro (6.25 x 54, NIC)
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto (5 x 50, DR)
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) Flor de las Antillas Toro (6 x 52, NIC)
Partagas Cortado Robusto (5 x 50, NIC)

Early morning starter:

Warped Nicotina Belicoso BP (5.5 x 52, NIC)
Pics or it didn’t happen ;)