• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Nate just told me it was “stippling” and a quick google brought up this article. Pretty interesting. Apparently it’s “grain”
"Disorganization of the protoplasm."
I hate when that happens!

Is that from this month or a previous? What's the spec sheet say on this one? That is a great read on tooth v grain btw.. and yet another reason to appreciate Padrons.
It was from this month but I’m an idiot and tossed the sheet so not sure what it was. Only things I hate about the farm rolled club is there are no labels on most of the cigars and you can’t buy more of them if you like them. Other than that every cigar has been awesome.
"Disorganization of the protoplasm."
I hate when that happens!
😂

It was from this month but I’m an idiot and tossed the sheet so not sure what it was. Only things I hate about the farm rolled club is there are no labels on most of the cigars and you can’t buy more of them if you like them. Other than that every cigar has been awesome.

😂

That is pretty odd. Shouldn't the whole point be you're able to buy more?? Soo.. if you like it, tough shit.. you can't have any more.. interesting business model.

You've tried them to get more.. or they have it written that way somewhere? Say for those Lotanos, is it that they want you to just go and get the actual factory box then?

That is pretty odd. Shouldn't the whole point be you're able to buy more?? Soo.. if you like it, tough shit.. you can't have any more.. interesting business model.

You've tried them to get more.. or they have it written that way somewhere? Say for those Lotanos, is it that they want you to just go and get the actual factory box then?
My understanding is that these are made and blended as one offs. They get 1,000 of them and they get spread out to people that subscribe and then their gone. At least that’s how I think it works. You can’t just go on their website and buy more of that stick. Maybe if I emailed them they might have a few extra but not like I can go buy a box