• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

How did you like it? I recently bought one but it's not time to smoke it yet.
I really enjoyed it, it liked to be smoked slowly for the second half. Tightened up a bit on the final third, but I didn't have a perfect draw with me.

I went a little early and took the main band off at the same time the Destino Siglo band came off, which pulled some wrapper with it. Thankfully the wrapper it pulled off was small, and easily covered with my finger until it burned to the hole. Waiting until main band warmed up nore would have been a better process. From what I can gather these are known for band pulling issues, I consider myself fortunate it was such a small piece.

I will say; the final 2" kicked my butt. Flavors were still outstanding, but whooo boy was feeling it.
20220827_123651.jpg

I really enjoyed it, it liked to be smoked slowly for the second half. Tightened up a bit on the final third, but I didn't have a perfect draw with me.

I went a little early and took the main band off at the same time the Destino Siglo band came off, which pulled some wrapper with it. Thankfully the wrapper it pulled off was small, and easily covered with my finger until it burned to the hole. Waiting until main band warmed up nore would have been a better process. From what I can gather these are known for band pulling issues, I consider myself fortunate it was such a small piece.

I will say; the final 2" kicked my butt. Flavors were still outstanding, but whooo boy was feeling it.
View attachment 59828
Thanks 😊 can't wait already! 👍