• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much like Nasty my latest smoke was an Illusione 68 that I picked up at a B&M yesterday. It was my first Illusione but it will not be my last. I was really shooting in the dark with what 'line' to get but I have to say I'm interested to try some of the others. A really good smoke.

I too am smoking my first Illusione 68. This is a nice little cigar,it wont be my last in this line of cigars that's for sure.

Padron 1926 Serie #9 nattie while playing a little golf with my son this afternoon.

Last night I had an Illusione 88, my first one, and I would have to say the hype is accurate. Started off slightly acidic/sour, but I could tell there was a lot of complexity and flavor under the harshness, so I decided to give it a chance and once it made it through the first third, the acidity left. This smoke was absolutely wonderful from that point on, and I nubbed it until my lips were singed. Sticks like that make me wish I had a nub tool!

Tonight on the menu is either a Dop Pepin Blue label or Punch Rare Corojo Magnum, I haven't decided which one...or both! :sign:

AF short story.
Wonderful cigar with great taste,too bad it really is a short story.
Only 30 minutes took me to finish it.

Well, I decided on the Don Pepin Blue Label, and I will say: Delicious!!! :thumbs:

Last night while watching the games I had two in the garage. First was a DC Max #5 which is a great smoke .Smooth and sweet from start to finish. If Money was no object these would be box material. Thanks for the PIF on that one Jay!!

After work I went to my B&M and was yakking with the guys and he told me I should try the Cubao line blended by Pepin. I lit it up after the DC Max...wow...what a start...stick had a really hot pepper start. Then it mellowed out and was smooth and sweet. Definetly buy another.

Last night while watching the games I had two in the garage. First was a DC Max #5 which is a great smoke .Smooth and sweet from start to finish. If Money was no object these would be box material. Thanks for the PIF on that one Jay!!

After work I went to my B&M and was yakking with the guys and he told me I should try the Cubao line blended by Pepin. I lit it up after the DC Max...wow...what a start...stick had a really hot pepper start. Then it mellowed out and was smooth and sweet. Definetly buy another.

The DC Max #2 was a fav of mine until my lounge ran out and I grabbed a AF Cuban Belicoso off the bottom shelf.

I don't buy DC Max's anymore. I do buy Cuban Beli's by the box now though.

For a really similar profile, at a fraction of the cost, check them out. :thumbs:

The DC Max #2 was a fav of mine until my lounge ran out and I grabbed a AF Cuban Belicoso off the bottom shelf.

I don't buy DC Max's anymore. I do buy Cuban Beli's by the box now though.

For a really similar profile, at a fraction of the cost, check them out. :thumbs:

Great info...thanks. I will be at my B&M tomorrow..I will gladly buy one as I saw them there last night...and almost picked one up..

RyJ Cazadores!!!! mmmmm one of my favorites. This no nonsense cigar is getting closer to my heart by the minute

RyJ vintage. My first. And another first for me, smoked it in the house... not sure the wife is going to approve! But the cigar was good!

I had a Winston Churchill Chequers that I enjoyed. Then I had a RASS '07. Also very nice.

I'm currently about 1/3 into a Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Merlin. It's actually quite nice.

Edit: Not 5 minutes after posting, the bastard exploded on me.

Smoked my first BGM courtesy of Kingantz. It was horribly plugged at first and I found the culprit about 2 inches from the head so I clipped it. Good smoke despite the trouble and I'll look for more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.