• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
'97 Juan Lopez Patricia
'08 Siglo VI
PSD5
and am now smoking Tat Boris..

Not a bad Memorial Day!

El Triunfador No. 6 :)
CAO America since it is Memorial Day. It sucked
The only CAO America I've smoked was on july 4th a few years ago. It sucked also.

Yesterday was a R&J Tubo #3 followed by a Boli Belicosos Finos.

Today started with a Cohiba Red Dot Robosto, the a SLR Series A and I finshed it off with a RP Edge Maduro Toro

I smoked a wonderful Illusione 4/2G, it was a little beat up from shipping with bits of wrapper were torn off. I moved the band down to where the wrapper was coming up, and as it burned I moved it up gradually until it was time to remove it. It tasted great, but got a little bland where the parts of the wrapper was missing, but it picked right back up when I got back to the wrapped areas. :thumbs:

Smoked two this weekend...(2 is good weekend for me)...

• H.Upmann Mag 46....This was excellent. Flat out just damn good on all fronts.
  • Por Larranaga Petit Corona...semi tight draw, but still got most of the flavors that I love from a PLPC.
Excellent weekend!

Started off with a Cohiba Sublime that failed to wow me (although it was an expensive wow just to find that out), a Davidoff Reserva 12,
Cohiba Siglo IV from John/Investandprosper that smoked nicely, LFD Habano corona (these have really gotten a lot better than originally smoked), Bolivar Coronas Extra, Cuvee blanc toro, Illusione ECCJ.

Dang Dave. Nice spread!!!

I had a a LFD Mysterio Oscuro and an Oliva V Maduro which were both outstanding to my palate!!!

Awesome Memorial Day! Smoked a Tat T110 and an OPus X petit lancero both were great!

Hosted another poker game tonight. With great anticipation, I toasted a San Cristobal La Fuerza that I received in a trade, but unfortunately it was plugged :0

Disappointed, I sadly laid it down in the ashtray and fired up a Siglo IV. Excellent stick, getting better every day. After the game I chose a pair of PSD4s and had a smoke with my bro. Good times, great cigars.

This 98 degree evening I enjoyed an H. Upmann 1884 #100 (robusto) from 2007 gifted by a generous CP BOTL. It had an interesting tangy flavor, reminded me of the ocean.

This weekend...

Padron 2000 Maduro
Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No. 2
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto
La Riqueza Cabinet Selection No. 2
Tatuaje Black Tubo
Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra (PTS MAR 07)

Smoked a Johnny O! Lonsdale and an 08 RASS yesterday, both were excellent
Smoking a recent Coro now that is pretty darn good.

Cain F 550 and then, because I still had some Scotch in my glass and time before bed . . . Nosostros 'busto.

Last day of the school year tomorrow; my two best classes turning in their final essays. Piece of cake.

~Boar

I pulled out a Johnny-O Cazadore Shagfoot once again for this evening smoke. It was to brutal in the day to smoke so I waited till it cooled off with the storm front rolling in. It may by pass us and hit Kansas City instead. :laugh:

Johnny-O Closed Poker Run, pretty damn good if you ask my noob self! :laugh:

Last night i smoked a nice Padron 80th and today I had a Boli RC while taking the dogs on a walk. :thumbs:

Brandon

Went fishing tonight and brought a few sticks. I decided on the PSD4 and smoked it a bit differently than usual. I just sipped it slowly, and retrohaled every five or six draws. The difference in flavor was amazing. Lots of sweet spice in the first third, which evolved into a rich, creamy amaretto. Absolutely blown away, my best PSD4 to date.

Last night an Ambos Mundos Toro #1 Habano. Not bad for a cigar made from tobacco rejected for Tatuaje cigars.

Status
Not open for further replies.