• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last evening I enjoyed a VSG Enchantment and an Oliva Serie V Belicoso! Both of these were fantastic! They both burned very well, and had tons of flavor. :thumbs:

Brandon

This afternoon I had a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 452 Maduro that was gifted to me by a great BOTL. I enjoyed it with a couple of bros while toughing out the 115 degree heat. That's my idea of an afternoon break! :thumbs:

Last night I smoked a CAO Lx2 Rosado Especial (Toro) from the 2009 CRA Sampler Pack. Honestly...I prefer the standard Lx2 over this version. Cigar looked great...on the outside, but tunneled initially and had a flowering ash. Two days in a row this has happened. Last night it happened with an Illusione Le Ferme.

Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Robusto this evening. Seems like I've had a lot of so-so cigars lately, but this one was fantastic. Always one of my favorites.

RASS - construction top notch, not sick but still young. I still enjoyed it very much. BUt I think these are gonna rest, too.

Pulled out a MAY '09 PSD4 from the Vino this afternoon. I had been staying away from them for a few months while their aroma and taste came back, and boy was it back in spades! Best PSD4 I've had to date.

psd4.jpg

Last night was fairly cool (its been sweltering in NY), so I decided to do a quick 2 mile run. After that, I headed out to my backyard patio, sat down and smoked a Rocky Patel CRA Blend from the CRA Sampler No. 1 from 2009. Not a huge RP fan outside of the 1992, Decade and Sun Grown, but this cigar was actually pretty good until the last third, despite a stiff draw. Enjoyed watching a few video cigar reviews on the laptop while I enjoyed thie cigar.

Enjoyed an EP Carrillo Short Run Delirios & a My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto last night.
I love the My Father 1922 wrapper! I want to try the Toro. :)

I'm smoking an ABR '08 Monte #4 - Not bad. Good draw and flavor. Nice spiciness. Bit of vanilla.

This was my first Cuban. I think ...

Smoking a Hemi Signature Sungrown (thanks for the hookup Vortex!) So far it is excellent. Much better than the Hemi Classic Sungrown IMHO.

I spent the afternoon at the Outlaw, smoked a LFD L-500.

Partagas Presidentes for breakfast this morning, a Johnny-O! Robusto from 06/08 after lunch, and then after a fine dinner of home made meatball subs I ended the evening with a Tat Noella Reserva.

Status
Not open for further replies.